Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

anybody into Van Halen here?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody into Van Halen here?

my name may be ACDCmaniac921 but i've been listening to a TON of Van Halen lately. i love those guys! i love roth era! sammy era had a few decent songs but diamond dave rules!

so reply if you are, fool!
    We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Re: anybody into Van Halen here?

Sorry, the last time I bought one of their albums Roth was the singer and I had a mullet

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
      Sorry, the last time I bought one of their albums Roth was the singer and I had a mullet
      you still have a mullet !! And I just caught you the other day buying a Van Halen album, who you trying to kid??

Comment

I my self loved David lee Roth, california girls, Im easy,Yankee rose etc.

Comment

My hubby and I were discussing Van Halen the other day - we decided that early Van Halen were the best - But, I did like some of the Sammy songs - hubby thought is was too commercial. Whatever.
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

mainly the only sammy stuff i like is Dreams, Why Can't this be love, top of the world, summer nights, love walks in, and right now.
            We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

I have their first two albums on Vinyl. They're good, but i really only like the first one.
              What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

I much prefer the Sammy Hagar era. "Love Walks In" is probably my favorite Van Halen song, but I admit it's for personal reasons. :blush:
                --Jonathan

Comment

I enjoyed mostly the first two albums, didn't care too much for 1984. Some of the Van "Hagar" stuff was great, 5150. Best of Both Worlds. "Right Now" is one of my personal favorites with the piano.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

in my opinion, Van Halen 1 is one of the greatest albums a person can own.

Comment

Of the VH albums, 1, and 2 are my favs. Some of Sammys stuff is good, Gary Sherone "no comment".

Comment

i love van halen !!!

Orlando doing good
                        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                        Princess of Randomness

Comment

Im a Van Hagar fan. I can't stand David Lee Roth. He is an arogant jerk. I do like the early stuff, but tend not to listen to that as much as the later stuff. My favs are 5150 and Ou812.
                          HEARTS CLUB !!

Comment

I think I have about 10 or 11 VH albums, all in mp3 now. I can't say I've listend to them much lately though. Need to dig them out I guess.
                            I like both the Diamond Dave and Sammy years. I can't picture Gary with anyone except Extreme, so I don't consider those recordings to be real VH.

I also think Eddie has gone of the deep end replacing Michael Anthony with his son Wolfgang.

Comment

what's sad, is, i'm a fan, but dont have any cd's:blush:

Orlando doing good
                              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                              Princess of Randomness

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X