This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Russell Martin!!!!

I know this is more of an Angels site....but come on...give credit where credit is due....THINK BLUE!!!!
    Last edited by Jedimyndtryx; 06-06-2007, 01:03 AM. Reason: image edited

Re: Vote for Russell Martin!!!!

Originally posted by Jedimyndtryx View Post

I know this is more of an Angels site....but come on...give credit where credit is due....THINK BLUE!!!!

YES AGREED!!! GO MARTIN! GO BLUE!
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Let's see. I'm in San Diego therefore I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Comment

Originally posted by GrouchyRob View Post
        Let's see. I'm in San Diego therefore I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

can u transelate that into English?
        Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
          can u transelate that into English?
          I just picked my nose and flicked the booger across the room - at least that's my interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedimyndtryx View Post

:yea::thumbup::clap::imtheone: ...He's my FAVE!!!! WOOHOO!!!

GO DODGERS!!!
            GO MARTIN!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X