Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Big Mac... well, you might be better off looking for something else..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Big Mac... well, you might be better off looking for something else..

http://sfexaminer.com/articles/2005/...ne09_clubs.txt

Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Yeah, well the SF Examiner is no longer a reparable newspaper... It is alternative press...

Second there numers are slightly misleadling...

But I am willing to bet there are more Bank of America banks in SF than McD's and Pot clubs combined...
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Chinese food eateries outnumber Wendy's McDonalds, and Burger Kings combined in this country (Just one more useless fact that I will never need to know ever). And with China Town right there, why would you want McD's anyway?
      The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I don't know what's worse for your body, pot or McDonalds.
        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
          I don't know either, I never tried to smoke a quarter pounder...
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

Re: Looking for a Big Mac... well, you might be better off looking for something else..

The Taco Bell by my house ran out of beef the other night.

Comment

Re: Looking for a Big Mac... well, you might be better off looking for something else..

My guess would be that there's more Starbuck's than McDonald's in SF. I remember trying to find a place to buy Happy Meal toys was harder than finding a place for hot chocolate on a chilly July day.

"The coldest winter I ever spent was summer in San Francisco."
              "George Bush... is only for now."
              Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by Druggas
                I've never smoked Pot, but I still think McD's is worse for you.

Comment

I live in Amsterdam. 20 McD's to 40 places where you can get pot? That's laughable! Here it's more like... 1 McD's to 100 coffeshops or something
                  And after visiting 100 coffeeshops you'll probably be healthier then visiting one McDonalds :roll:
                  - Milo

Comment

Originally posted by Small Panda After All
                    Chinese food eateries outnumber Wendy's McDonalds, and Burger Kings combined in this country (Just one more useless fact that I will never need to know ever). And with China Town right there, why would you want McD's anyway?
                    There are many places in Chinatown you DO NOT want to eat in, believe me!

Snow

Cost of AP= $239
                    Trips to DL= 001
                    Next Trip to DL= May 6-7, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Zissou
                      The Taco Bell by my house ran out of beef the other night.
                      Musta been near a cannabis club! hee hee heeee...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X