Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Propping Open a Window

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Propping Open a Window

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Awww! Sorry to disappoint!!
    Guess I was being sexist when I posted in in the boys forum! )
    Here's what I was going to say:
    Why do you need to prop open the window when you can Dutch oven the next person? Shut the door right after the smell, forget to turn on the fan, turn up the heat in the house, let it fester, it's a holiday really...Can you tell I had 2 male roommates? This was seriously the highlight of their day.

But honestly why can't you wedge something to keep it up?

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
      Here's what I was going to say:
      Why do you need to prop open the window when you can Dutch oven the next person?
      Any girl that mentions a Dutch Over in the boys room is always welcome!

Chad

Comment

Dude... I love to Dutch Oven my old roommates. It was funny because they didn't realize I had no sense of smell, so they would change their diets to really get the funk in there. I would walk in have no issue and they'd be so mad! They didn't realize it for months, they just thought I was so tolerant.

Comment

Dude... I love to Dutch Oven my old roommates. It was funny because they didn't realize I had no sense of smell, so they would change their diets to really get the funk in there. I would walk in have no issue and they'd be so mad! They didn't realize it for months, they just thought I was so tolerant.

Good girl. Here's an added bonus. Try it in a 2-liter bottle then seal it up. When victim is close, open said bottle and violently sqeeze towards their nostrils. Instant foulness, voila!

Chad

Comment

ya'll are sick. seriously

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
              Good girl. Here's an added bonus. Try it in a 2-liter bottle then seal it up. When victim is close, open said bottle and violently sqeeze towards their nostrils. Instant foulness, voila!

Chad
              You could do that with a jar and a cheesecloth piece. Basically you marinate the cheesecloth with stink and when you want to strike... open the jar and the cheesecloth holds the evil and lets it out slowly. The bottle it's instant "oh my gosh! The stinky!" The cheesecloth it's slow "where is that coming from?" Like 2 hours...

Comment

You could do that with a jar and a cheesecloth piece. Basically you marinate the cheesecloth with stink and when you want to strike... open the jar and the cheesecloth holds the evil and lets it out slowly. The bottle it's instant "oh my gosh! The stinky!" The cheesecloth it's slow "where is that coming from?" Like 2 hours...

My goodness! You are the McGyver of flatulance!

Comment

My last name caused me to be the queen gas. It's something I always try to steer away from because respectable, cute girls don't know all about farting and how to stink someone out. But it's... yeah. Cute respectable girl that can out fart all of her male friends...

We used that on my landlord. She was a drunk who would pass out on the couch in various forms of undress (and not in the good way.) like daily (after she said she didn't live there.). My 2 guy roommates and I did that with a dozen hardboiled eggs, 2 giant things of coleslaw, half gallon of milk, and a few cans of chili. They made a list of things that give them gas, I went shopping. It was a good meal. We were going to do the bottle, but then I had the idea of the cheesecloth. We put it down under the futon/couch when she was in the bathroom, she started drinking, and it was the funniest thing ever.

Comment

Now that's a party. Good reason to prop open a window anyways.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X