Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Propping Open a Window

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeverNeverland
    started a topic Propping Open a Window

Propping Open a Window

My window won't stay open, so until I can get someone out to get it fixed, What can I use to prop it open?
    I don't have any extra pieces of wood.
    Thanks!

• aashee
    replied
    Re: Propping Open a Window

Now that's a party. Good reason to prop open a window anyways.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

My last name caused me to be the queen gas. It's something I always try to steer away from because respectable, cute girls don't know all about farting and how to stink someone out. But it's... yeah. Cute respectable girl that can out fart all of her male friends...

We used that on my landlord. She was a drunk who would pass out on the couch in various forms of undress (and not in the good way.) like daily (after she said she didn't live there.). My 2 guy roommates and I did that with a dozen hardboiled eggs, 2 giant things of coleslaw, half gallon of milk, and a few cans of chili. They made a list of things that give them gas, I went shopping. It was a good meal. We were going to do the bottle, but then I had the idea of the cheesecloth. We put it down under the futon/couch when she was in the bathroom, she started drinking, and it was the funniest thing ever.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
    You could do that with a jar and a cheesecloth piece. Basically you marinate the cheesecloth with stink and when you want to strike... open the jar and the cheesecloth holds the evil and lets it out slowly. The bottle it's instant "oh my gosh! The stinky!" The cheesecloth it's slow "where is that coming from?" Like 2 hours...

My goodness! You are the McGyver of flatulance!

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    Good girl. Here's an added bonus. Try it in a 2-liter bottle then seal it up. When victim is close, open said bottle and violently sqeeze towards their nostrils. Instant foulness, voila!

Chad
    You could do that with a jar and a cheesecloth piece. Basically you marinate the cheesecloth with stink and when you want to strike... open the jar and the cheesecloth holds the evil and lets it out slowly. The bottle it's instant "oh my gosh! The stinky!" The cheesecloth it's slow "where is that coming from?" Like 2 hours...

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

ya'll are sick. seriously

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Dude... I love to Dutch Oven my old roommates. It was funny because they didn't realize I had no sense of smell, so they would change their diets to really get the funk in there. I would walk in have no issue and they'd be so mad! They didn't realize it for months, they just thought I was so tolerant.

Good girl. Here's an added bonus. Try it in a 2-liter bottle then seal it up. When victim is close, open said bottle and violently sqeeze towards their nostrils. Instant foulness, voila!

Chad

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

Dude... I love to Dutch Oven my old roommates. It was funny because they didn't realize I had no sense of smell, so they would change their diets to really get the funk in there. I would walk in have no issue and they'd be so mad! They didn't realize it for months, they just thought I was so tolerant.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Here's what I was going to say:
    Why do you need to prop open the window when you can Dutch oven the next person?
    Any girl that mentions a Dutch Over in the boys room is always welcome!

Chad

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    Awww! Sorry to disappoint!!
    Guess I was being sexist when I posted in in the boys forum! )
    Here's what I was going to say:
    Why do you need to prop open the window when you can Dutch oven the next person? Shut the door right after the smell, forget to turn on the fan, turn up the heat in the house, let it fester, it's a holiday really...Can you tell I had 2 male roommates? This was seriously the highlight of their day.

But honestly why can't you wedge something to keep it up?

Leave a comment:

• shadow
    replied

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
    My window won't stay open, so until I can get someone out to get it fixed, What can I use to prop it open?
    I don't have any extra pieces of wood.
    Thanks!
    Duct Tape, card board.

Wedge it with plastic or a dowel.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Rod can handle it just leave his twin brothers alone. They're nuts!

Leave a comment:

• Olympicnut
    replied

You said "put your rod in a window" :evil:

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
    My apartment window in Burbank had the same issue. I drilled a hole into the window frame and stuck a small metal rod into it to keep it open. Problem solved!
    Also note that if you put your rod in a window, make sure it doesn't slam shut. It'd be tough to sell THAT at a half off sale.

Leave a comment:

• Olympicnut
    replied

My apartment window in Burbank had the same issue. I drilled a hole into the window frame and stuck a small metal rod into it to keep it open. Problem solved!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X