This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Off Dead Camaro

So I had the pleasure of meeting up with the owner of the actual Camaro used in the 1980's John Cusack teen film "Better Off Dead"

Here are a few pics:

If anyone has the most recent version of the DVD the car is also pictured on the back of the box
    Sailer

Re: Better Off Dead Camaro

I loved that car! Lucky you Sailor. One my guilty pleasures to watch once in a while is this movie.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

That is so sweet, that is the car I've always wanted.
      --MusicMouse
      Join The one Campaign. make poverty history.

Check out SILAS a band from Eugene Oregon
      Peep 'em here:

The official band page
      Help the musicians of New Orleans bring back the music at
      MusicRising.org

Amnesty International

Comment

I'm just imagining the commentator next to him in that crappy car impersonating Howard Cosell. :lol:
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

haha the scene with the hamburger singing Van Halen is awesome!
          We want to appeal to everyone and get rich quick. We want to be millionaires. I've got this plan to buy Tasmania you see...-Angus Young

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
            I'm just imagining the commentator next to him in that crappy car impersonating Howard Cosell. :lol:
            Oh six degrees!! The actor who played the silent brother of the Cosell impersonator, Brian Imada, was a friend of mine in elementary school. He and his older brother, Jeff, have been film stunt coordinators and performers for decades.

Small world.
            "Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

My husband will be so jealous!
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by ACDCmaniac921 View Post
                haha the scene with the hamburger singing Van Halen is awesome!
                Everybody wants sommme, I want some too...

Comment

I want my TWO dollars!! So many one liners in that movie. Great great movie.
                  Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Best line in the movie.

Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that.

Comment

Lane Myers a car is not a toy. Really nice photos. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X