This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting Gay Disney Singles?

After all the events on the 50th, I realized I am a very pathetically lonely, yet stunningly available, gay male Disney fan. But it also gave me a thought... is there any website/group for gay male Disney fans to hang out? (And I don't mean being in Parades... heh heh heh. Been there, done that.) I'm talking chat, going to the park, and possible dating. And if there isn't one, would anyone be interested in joining a Yahoo group devoted to the topic? Wouldn't it be great to find a new park partner? :meet:

I know this may apply for people other than gay males, but get yer own thread. :blush:
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Re: Meeting Gay Disney Singles?

well, i don't know of any sites you can go on.. but i do know that there are plenty of single gay guys on micechat.

Comment

MiceChat is swarming with adorable and available gay folks *coughDustySagecough*. You'll be sure to meet some at some of our meets.
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

If you're looking for single, attractive, gay men who love Disney, then I can assure you, you've come to the right place. I suggest you come to some of the meets to acquaint yourself with them, there's tons around here, and they're all just awesome.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Love is in the hyperspace air.......
          BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
          October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
          April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
          December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
          July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
          July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
          February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
          February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
          TRIP REPORTS

Comment

That's so sweet that the ladies in the house answer first... :ghug:

I'm a l o n g t i m e reader of MiceAge/Mouseplanet, but first-time poster to the boards. Where do some of these meets happen?

I'll put my money where my mouth is... I've put up my profile pic, and included a link to another profile page I have on CoasterGrotto.

When Disney speaks of "family entertainment", is this what they had in mind?

Comment

Most meets are listed in the calendar section, as well as the Disneyland forum. We do have a regularly scheduled Sunday meet at noon at the hub, where usually at least a dozen MC'ers show each week. We come from a variety of backgrounds, ages, interests, and orientations, so it's a great place to connect.
              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

What a great thread! Ok all you hot available guys. Speak up.
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Omg! i have a love for this thread...IM HOT SINGLE GAY AND A DISNEYFANATIC... Mmm now send me cookies " dusty is hott to
                  ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

>>After all the events on the 50th,............<<

Didn't you join us for the "Sink The Carrousel" meet just after the main meet around 12 noon?

And: hello neighbor!

I'm just the other side of you of the Hollywood sign.

Do devulge how many cupcakes you had in my "Okay, fess up - How many cupcakes did you eat" topic ....... I want to see who the *winner* is.
                    Last edited by Escapé; 07-18-2005, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Naw... I missed the "Sink The Carrousel" event. You see, even though I've been an eternal reader of this site, I'm a newbie to the boards. Why? I was busy with a 4 year relationship, and as tempting as this board looked, I always intentionally avoided it, because I was afraid it'd occupy all my time. Well, the relationship's been over for a while, and I'm a high school teacher on summer break, and have nothing but time now. So look out, everyone! :P

I know my CoasterGrotto profile isn't real Disney-centric, but it's not really set up that way. Trust me, though, I am totally into the park (though not as much merchandise or movies). I'm also an ACE member, which, IMHO, has just as much "family".

I actually stopped by RAGE in WeHo last night for the first time in eons, and had a blast. I'll probably go again next monday (it's alternative music night, no cover, 21+). If anyone wants to meet me, let me know. :whistling

P.S. I only ate 1/2 a cupcake. The frosting was gross... it's gotta be butter frosting, or none at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                        What a great thread! Ok all you hot available guys. Speak up.
                        Did you say something Mr. Sage? :razz:

Hey wasn't there a thread about a MiceChat gay meetup sometime in August before the actual gay days in October?
                        I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                        sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

yes aug 19th but i wont get to be there
                          ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFanaticBoy
                            yes aug 19th but i wont get to be there
                            August 19 is a Friday, so no gay people that a) live outside 15 miles of Disneyland or b) have a job will be there. Silly idea. Why not have it August 21st??
                            Last edited by Chernabog; 07-19-2005, 02:42 PM.
                            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
                            sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Originally posted by Chernabog
                              August 19 is a Friday, so no gay people that a) live outside 15 miles of Disneyland or b) have a job will be there. Silly idea. Why not have it August 21st??
                              That does seem silly to choose a friday. Friday traffic is a disaster.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X