Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

It's been a long time.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a long time.

Hey, is there anyone still here that was an MC OG? I joined MC back in 2005 and even helped name this lounge then fell off the face of the earth. Anyone here still?
    Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

Nope. Everyone is gone now. Its just you.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I'm still here (or back, as it may be)...SO ARE YOU, penguinsoda! <3 My name was neuhickman79 before. I would like to know where my old peeps are at, too. I loved you guys so much!!! <3

Comment

I didn't join MiceChat until the fall of 2005.
        Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
        2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
        2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm sorta in both camps. I joined MC a thousand and one years ago (more like nine years ago), but I'm more of a lurker - I read posts but I usually don't post, which is something I'm trying to remedy. But I became a fan of the site wayyy back when it was still MiceAge, which I think I got into around 2006.
          "'dognapping.' can you imagine such a thing? 'fifteen puppies stolen.' they are darling little things. anita and her... her bashful beethoven! PIPE AND ALL! oh, roger, you are a FOOL!"

Comment

I'm still here

Comment

....well....I am leaving....that window between aug 28-30.....moving a four bedroom home, two car garage and two out buildings is tough, and it is not really moving, every possession being sold or donated, except for the cinnamon roll blender, the food processor and magic bulletn need those. The new house is fully furnished. I get to actually push that RE-START button. There is no internet, wife has her phone, I have my hiking shoes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X