Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Go Lakers!!! 7-0 And Counting!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Lakers!!! 7-0 And Counting!!!

Wow, They Haven't Done This Well Since The 01-02 Season, I Think They Got A Great Line Up This Year, Their Fab Five Being (kobe, Fisher, Bynum, Gasol And Odom) And A Great Bench As Well (sasha, Radmonivich, Farmar, Walton And Mihm) As Well As The Awesome Newcomer Trevor Ariza Whose Shown What He Gots(who I Used To Go To School With, Lol), This Is Gonna Be A Great Season, We R 7-0 And Looks Like We Can Get To 10-0 Easy And Maybe More, What Do You Guys Think?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Go Lakers!!! 7-0 And Counting!!!

Don't jinx it.

Comment

sir clinksalot Wrote:

Don't jinx it.
      I was going to make a same thread like this, but I didn't want to jinx it.
      Better watch your back Boston the Lakers are coming for you.
      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
        Better watch your back Boston the Lakers are coming for you.
        Thats right. Time for some revenge!

Comment

Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Leonardo DiCaprio, his supermodel girlfirend and two other women sat behind my nephew & brother-in-law at the game last night, us 114 - Dallas 107 for 6th straight win..
            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Gee, guess who handed the Lakers their first loss this season a couple weeks ago?

THE
              DETROIT PISTONS!

:yea:
              :yea: :yea: :yea:

I'm really not a basketball fan anymore, but I love it whenever the Pistons beat the Lakers.

Comment

Yeah, but the Pistons have a problem called Allen Iverson on their team now. I'd take one loss over having that headache of a player on my team.

And whodda thunk that trade would benefit Denver as much as it has.

Comment

At the start of the season, some folks said the Celtics wouldn't be as good as they were last year.

It's still early, of course, but they sure looked impressive to me in their win over Portland.

And the Lakers need to learn how to put games away...losing at Indiana, nearly blowing a big lead against a bad Washington team.

Still, 16-2 isn't much for Lakers fans to complain about...

-- Barry
                  God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Radiobarry Wrote:

At the start of the season, some folks said the Celtics wouldn't be as good as they were last year.

It's still early, of course, but they sure looked impressive to me in their win over Portland.

And the Lakers need to learn how to put games away...losing at Indiana, nearly blowing a big lead against a bad Washington team.

Still, 16-2 isn't much for Lakers fans to complain about...
                    I know the Lakers were up at least by 15 points in the start of fourth quarter then when the game finish the Lakers won by only 2 points against Washington.
                    Just remember Lakers will have a rematch against Boston on Christmas day at the Staple Center.
                    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
                      Radiobarry Wrote: Just remember Lakers will have a rematch against Boston on Christmas day at the Staple Center.
                      Im excited for christmas for this reason alone!

On another note, the Lakers need to keep the intensity up. they need to be killing teams. They have the ability. Lets pray they have the focus and endurance.
                      "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                        Yeah, but the Pistons have a problem called Allen Iverson on their team now. I'd take one loss over having that headache of a player on my team.
                        Don't even get me started on that deal. The Pistons got so took. I've despised Iverson for years, even more when he got into that fight with a FAN at a Pistons game. Sure the fan kind of started it, but Iverson should've been the bigger man and ignored it. What a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by WRDup View Post
                          Im excited for christmas for this reason alone!

On another note, the Lakers need to keep the intensity up. they need to be killing teams. They have the ability. Lets pray they have the focus and endurance.
                          I'll be setting my DVR to make sure I have this. That last game in June...

inch:

Comment

Way to lose to the Kings tonight! 113-101. Real smooth.
                            "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

It was a road game, but Lakers still should have not lost against the Kings. Tomorrow they will play against the Suns. They play the Kings again on Friday at the Staple Center.
                              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X