Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve McNair found Dead (merged threads)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve McNair found Dead (merged threads)

Holy Crap...What's happening to this world

Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair killed, police say - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair was killed in a shooting in Nashville, Tennessee, authorities said Saturday.
    Steve McNair, 36, spent 13 seasons in the NFL, the majority with the Tennessee Titans.

Police said they found McNair and a woman shot to death in a Nashville residence. The woman has been tentatively identified, but her name is not being released, authorities said.
    Authorities were questioning people who were near the residence, but said no one was in custody.
    McNair's brother, Fred, also confirmed the death but had no immediate details.
    McNair, 36, spent 13 seasons in the NFL, the majority with the Tennessee Titans, before announcing his retirement in April 2008. His spent his last two seasons with the Baltimore Ravens.
    He attended Alcorn State in Mississippi

RIP Steve
    And the Celeb Body Count keeps rising!!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Re: Steve McNair found Dead

Very sad. And this wasn't because of health problems either. This was an act of violence. R.I.P. Steve McNair
    sigpic
    Home away from Home.

Comment

Re: Steve McNair found Dead

I just saw this ... totally crazy. My sympathies go out to his family.

Comment

Ex-Titans, Ravens QB Steve McNair shot, killed

Ex-Titans, Ravens QB McNair shot, killed - NFL- nbcsports.msnbc.com

Wow... Crazy world.
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Former NFL Star McNair Killed In Shooting

What an absolutely horrid story this is.

Steve McNair, the longtime Tennessee quarterback, is dead.

(signonsandiego.com, and the Associated Press)...

He had a pretty good NFL career.

What a tragedy.
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Re: Steve McNair found Dead (merged threads)

I see where Roger Goodell, the commissioner of the NFL, issued a statement of condolence. Is it just me, or does Goodell...as commissioner of the most affluent, and far and away most popular sports league in America, have to deal with more gun-related deaths than any other commissioner?

Even though in this case McNair is no longer in the league but still...
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

So young and died to gun violence. When will people learn violence doesn't solve anything.
              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

What. The. Freak.

Why is everybody dying or getting killed lately? I'm sure statistically, nothing has changed, but it seems like we can't go two days recently without some famous person having a heart attack, over dosing, or being murdered.

What a horrible story. Condolences to their families, and I hope they find whoever is responsible.

Comment

Holy crap!

I was watching the Hot Dog Eating Contest on ESPN and the news popped up on the ticker at the bottom of the screen.

Crazy.

RIP Steve
                  MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                  (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

They are thinking it was a Murder Suicide? McNair went to break off his affair with the 20 year old and she shot him, then herself?
                    Retired NFL QB Steve McNair killed in murder-suicide by 20-year-old woman
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                      They are thinking it was a Murder Suicide? McNair went to break off his affair with the 20 year old and she shot him, then herself?
                      Retired NFL QB Steve McNair killed in murder-suicide by 20-year-old woman
                      According to ESPN this morning (Sunday morning) police are "stopping short" of calling it murder-suicide...but they aren't searching for any additional suspects, and the gun was found right beneath her, so make of that what you will.

In any case, another shooting death involving a star (albeit not current) from the National Firearms League.

Comment

Luckily, I learned the lesson, early and cheaply, that time spent with the wild & crazy chick isn't worth the insanity that follows when you want to start having a normal time again.
                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X