Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

104 names on the 2003 MLB steroid survey test

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 104 names on the 2003 MLB steroid survey test

Before you guys jump on me for this or tell me you don't care about steroids anymore, the reason I want to do this is because I'm wondering what will happen first:
    A) All 104 names are slowly leaked

B) The big names of the 104 on the list are slowly leaked

C) The list is released by the Players Union (yeah right)

D) We stop at 7 names being leaked (I find this unlikely)

1. Barry Bonds
    2. Alex Rodriguez
    3. Sammy Sosa
    4. Jason Grimsley
    5. David Segui
    6. David Otriz
    7. Manny Ramirez
    I am ashamed of what I've done for a Klondike Bar.

Re: 104 names on the 2003 MLB steroid survey test

Don't forget Mark McGuire.

Comment

I'm confused. Are these guys that have been listed to be tested or already have been tested and they are positive for steroid use?

Comment

Originally posted by Polar_Bear View Post

Before you guys jump on me for this or tell me you don't care about steroids anymore, the reason I want to do this is because I'm wondering what will happen first:
        A) All 104 names are slowly leaked

B) The big names of the 104 on the list are slowly leaked

C) The list is released by the Players Union (yeah right)

D) We stop at 7 names being leaked (I find this unlikely)

1. Barry Bonds
        2. Alex Rodriguez
        3. Sammy Sosa
        4. Jason Grimsley
        5. David Segui
        6. David Otriz
        7. Manny Ramirez
        A. They'll all get out eventually.

I'm just surprised that it's only been a month and a half since the last name was released. Someone's getting antsy, or the blackmail money is running out or something.

Comment

The 7 names mentioned above are the only positively linked names to the 2003 survey test. Big Mac hasn't been connected as of yet and neither have other self admitted juicers like Jason Giambi or Jose Conseco. While their names are most likely there, we'll leave the number of names at 7 until the next player or group of players are revealed (which will probably be within the next few weeks to months).

Comment

wonder if anyone has considered suing the government over this stuff.

I mean.. if you make several million dollars a year... and are forced out of work due to improper behavior by government agencies... I'm sure there is plenty of potential damages to be argued for.

Comment

What about Roger Clemens?
              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
                wonder if anyone has considered suing the government over this stuff.

I mean.. if you make several million dollars a year... and are forced out of work due to improper behavior by government agencies... I'm sure there is plenty of potential damages to be argued for.
                Good point, but I'll bet the press would eat the players alive that tried to do that. Not much sympathy going around for juiced players. Plus I'll bet the players don't want that type of publicity.

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
                What about Roger Clemens?
                Clemens was connected to the Mitchell Report. His name is not among the 104 names on the Survey test (that we know of) that have been leaked. His name may be leaked next. Who knows? Clemens lawyers however had made it clear that his name is not on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                  he retired in 2001, this happened in 2003

Comment

Players are starting to say they want the list released. Not that it's up to MLB (because they have never had the list).

Andy Pettitte and Mariano Rivera want entire 2003 steroid list revealed

Outing the players who tested positive is not quite as simple as the union just giving the go-ahead, however: Because the names are held as evidence in a long-running court case - U.S.v. Comprehensive Drug Testing, Inc., and the Major League Baseball Players Association - their release would have to come by court order, something U.S. Anti-Doping Agency COO Travis Tygart says should happen. In the view of Tygart and other anti-doping experts and lawyers, the Players Association already has violated not only the collective bargaining agreement with MLB but the court order by informing players that their tests are in the hands of the government.
                    And the Players Association may have continued to violate the order if it confirmed to Ortiz that he was indeed on the government's list. Ortiz told reporters Thursday that he had checked with the union and that officials told him his test was positive, although that claim has been questioned within the union. If the Players Association did inform Ortiz of a positive, it has violated the order once again.

Comment

So now we have "list discrepancy". It could be as low as 83 or as high as 96.

Players Association says not all players on list used steroids - MLB - SI.com

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        he isn't on the list. remember, he took the stuff from GMC, and it was legal at the time.

I will be at DisneyWorld on April 29, 2011-May 4, 2011. If You Are Going The Same Time Message Me

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X