Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What World Series Match-Up do you want to see most?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What World Series Match-Up do you want to see most?

Well, looks like the hopes for a freeway world series between Angels/Dodgers has been put on hold for another year : ( The only way it can go now is Phillies/Angels or Phillies/Yankees, and me, I prefer to see Phillies/Angels with the Angels winning it all.
    Follow me on Twitter for live updates & pictures from the park:

Comment

Originally posted by sgtpeper View Post
      I hate to sound like a pessimist, but personally i think the hopes of either Angels or Dodgers in the World Series this year are not likely.

The Dodgers are not playing well defensively and the Angels bats are struggling against the Yankee pitching.

It looks to be a Philly/NYY series with the Yankees taking it.

you mean philly will be the ones that will have a back to back.

Comment

As much as it would pain me to root for the Yanks, I want to see Philadelphia HURT in the World Series. City of Brotherly Love, my behind. Phillies fans are jerks.
        The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
          I would love to see Dodgers vs Angels think about all the ratings and revenue. I'm favor for Dodgers to win the World Series.
          A Freeway Series could be a ratings strikeout

Comment

Originally posted by sgtpeper View Post
            Dodgers Vs. Angels (although if the way the Angels played last night is any indication of their strategy, it'll be a pipe dream).

I just wish it was the LA Dodgers Vs. the California or at least Anaheim Angels and not "The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim near the 5, by Disneyland, paid for by Arte Moreno, who changed the name so people will think we play in LA. And oh we still have Vladimir Guerrero and Mike Scioscia is coaching Angels of Anaheim"

Sorry, just hate the name!

Go Dodgers!
            How about just calling them LOS ANGELS ?

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
              How about just calling them LOS ANGELS ?
              But then we wouldn't have the sports equivalent of the ATM Machine.
              I am ashamed of what I've done for a Klondike Bar.

Comment

Did I really hear that the Yankees are about to play in their 40th World Series? I guess I could say that I hate the Yankees. Or that I am jealous of their sucess. I could admit that I admire their work ethic. Perhaps a comment about their payroll would be appropriate.

However, I am a Cubs fan, and I've been told that my team is cursed. The Cubs are about as opposite from the Yankees as you can get.

I wasn't going to watch any playoff games, and yet I did.

I liked it better when there was just two leagues. A lot less drama, and a lot less heartache for the fans.

I've never understood the habit of congratulating the fans of a team when their team wins. They didn't play the game. The players did. You certainly can't blame the fans when a team loses. Or perhaps that has already been done as well.

I better quit while I am ahead. Baseball, our national past time, has been very frustrating for me this year. More frustrating than usual, and it's still going on.

It's time to change the channel.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X