Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Merry Christmas, Sports Fans!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, Sports Fans!

I wanted to send out a special holiday wish to everyone that takes time to either hang out in, and/or take part in our MiceChat Sports Zone.

I don't remember exactly when this forum was created for us, but I believe that the thread for the 2006 baseball season may have been the one to get this whole thing started. At one time, I remember I wondered if even that could be kept alive. But thanks primarily to Barbaraann at first, and so many others that have come along, look where we are, now.

So a very Merry Christmas to MiceChat's growing crowd of sports fans. And all the happiness in the world in 2010...and may the wishes of everyone come true.

Well, I don't know if that's possible in a sports forum, but you know what I mean...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Merry Christmas, Sports Fans!

Great idea Barry. We have a lot of wonderful posters here in this little corner of MiceChat. I am amazed at the knowledge that the posters display here about their favorite sports teams.

So from Chicago Illinois, which just happens to be white at the moment.

Merry Christmas, and may the New Year bring success to your favorite teams.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post

Merry Christmas, and may the New Year bring success to your favorite teams.
      Thanks, Barbaraann.

From North of Ventura, CA...where the sun is setting and the surf lazily lapping against the sunset after another day in the upper 60's...

If the Angels can't win the 2010 World Series, I sincerely hope that....dare they even dream of it on the North Side?....
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Cubs fans have their yearly wish for a World Series Championship. It is indeed a fact of life involved with being a fan of the Cubs.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

I wish I still had a card that the Angels Public Relations Department sent me, when I was an active sports reporter at KVEN in Ventura. This would have been in the early-to-mid-90's.

Every year, the various PR departments of the teams would send out Christmas cards to the media that were on their mailing lists.

Anyway, as I recall the card just showed Santa holding the World Series trophy. Inside it said simply - he's hoping that you, also, get everything you desire, at Christmas and in the year to come.

Again, Merry Christmas MiceChat sports fans.
          Last edited by Radiobarry; 12-23-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Merry Christmas!

Go Chargers and Go Padres!

Comment

From partially snow covered Prescott, AZ Merry Christmas MiceChat Sports fans.

I'm asking Santa for a Lombardi Trophy as a late Christmas gift!

GO CARDS!
              "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Merry Christmas sports fans!

Comment

Merry christmas.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X