Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

NFL Divisional Round

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Divisional Round

AFC
    Ravens vs. Colts - Colts quarterback Peyton Manning is not the ideal matchup for the Ravens, who are 2-7 against the NFL's MVP. ravens-colts-quick-take - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

Jets vs. Chargers - The Jets match up well against the Chargers. But are they good enough to snap the Bolts' 11-game winning streak. Jets-Chargers Quick Take - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

NFC
    Cardinals vs. Saints - The Saints must play aggressively on defense if they plan to slow Kurt Warner. And their offense needs a booster shot too. Cardinals-Saints quick take - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

Cowboys vs. Vikings - Tony Romo and Brett Favre have been sharp and have protected the football. What's going to be the difference-maker. Vikings-Cowboys Quick Take - NFL Nation Blog - ESPN

What are your picks for this matchup?
    Colts
    22.58%
    Saints
    12.90%
    Chargers
    19.35%
    Vikings
    16.13%
    Jets
    0.00%
    Cowboys
    16.13%
    Ravens
    3.23%
    Cardinals
    9.68%

The poll is expired.

Re: NFL Divisional Round

For the first time in a LONG time ... I'm going with all of the home teams.

A couple of the teams (Colts/Saints) are going to take about a quarter to get going since their startes haven't played in so long (stupid) but they are going to win. The Vikings are going to steamroll the Cowboys and the Chargers will most certainly get past the Jets.

Comment

Let's see now, in the AFC I'd say the easiest pick for me will be the Chargers over the Jets. As for the Ravens and Colts, eh...could go either way.

As for the NFC, the easy pick for me is Vikings over the Cowboys. The Vikings have been solid at home, and unlike the Colts and Saints they actually had Farve and the other top players play in the last regular season game.

Now yes, the Vikes pretty much had to play for a chance to get the bye...but because of it they still have momentum.

Now for the Saints however, my gut's telling me the Saints will learn the hard way on why it's not the best idea to sit out your top players for several weeks.

Even though the Cards defense lost steam yesterday, I do have a feeling they will win anyway not just because the Saints sat out top players for several weeks...but also because the the Saints did lose a lot of steam at the end of the Season.

I kept saying they were cutting things way too close to lesser teams, and the last several games were just pitiful. You can't take several weeks off and dominate when you get back, just ask the Colts.
      Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
      Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
      I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

After seeing what Green Bay's offense did to the Arizona defense yesterday, the Saints could put up 60 points on them.

Comment

Ravens vs, Chargers

Vikings vs. Saints

I'm scared... haha

Comment

humm..well I'm going with the colts vs chargers and vikings vs saints...like someone mention, I think those saints are going to kill the cardinals..just my opinon.
            "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I think all 4 home teams are going to win as well.

Colts/Ravens is the best game of the weekend, IMO. It could go either way.
              MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
              (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

Everybody keeps insisting that the Cowboys/Vikings is the best game of the weekend. Yes, the Cowboys beat the Saints, in a game that meant NOTHING to them. Yes, they beat the overrated "we can't score unless it's from 50 yards away" Eagles twice ... big whoop.

The Cowboys are good, not great and I can't wait to see them get the beat down they deserve on Sunday.

Comment

I think that the Chargers might be in for a surprise against the Jets. The Jets are one of the best running teams in the NFL...conversly, the Chargers are one of the worst run defenses. True...the rookie QB will have to make some plays...but it could be interesting.

And in other news...... GO COLTS!!!!

Comment

A couple of rather boring games yesterday. A good first half in Nawlin's, a good 2 minutes in Indianapolis. Some boring 2nd halves.

Let's hope today's are a little better, but not so good that the Cowboys actually beat the Vikings.

And go Chargers too!!!

Comment

Well, I was wrong. Colts/Ravens will arguably be the most boring game of the weekend.

Go Chargers!

(I got called in to work today, and I will be trying my hardest to avoid hearing the score.)
                      MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                      (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

After yesterday all i got to say is that it is hard to be a Cardinals fan. I still love them and there is always next year (please Mr. Warner), but after a performance like that, there is really no argument left in you.

Now as long as the cowboys lose, I won't give up on football entirely.
                        "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by sgtpeper View Post

Now as long as the cowboys lose, I won't give up on football entirely.
                          It's looking like you can keep football in your life.

Comment

Well it's the two minute warning, and the Viking's have spanked the Cowboys as expected 27-3. With no timeouts, there's no possible way the Cowboys can win.

Update-Vikes got another touchdown, it's now 34-3. Go Vikings!
                            Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
                            Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
                            I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

I hope everybody will see what I was talking about when I said the Cowboys were overrated.

Yes, they won a few games in a row, and beat the Eagles twice.

The Eagles were the MOST Overrated team in the league. Everybody seemed to forget that the Eagles only beat ONE team this year that had a .500 or better record (The Falcons with NO Matt Ryan). And they couldn't score unless it was 50+ yards away.

I'm happy with either the Saints or Vikings going to the Super Bowl, although I think I will be pulling for the Saints.

Now if the Chargers can win today I'll be happy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X