Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the more important signing for Minnesota? Favre or Mauer?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the more important signing for Minnesota? Favre or Mauer?

This is something being debated right now on ESPN. I don't have a personal investment to either team, but IMO, it's not EVEN close.

One is a player whose best days are behind him. One is a player in his prime who was MVP of his league last year.

The vote has to go to Mauer without hesitation.

Re: Who is the more important signing for Minnesota? Favre or Mauer?

Mauer.

I hope Minn (pun intended) doesn't try to leverage the "hometown discount" too much. After all, he'll be able to afford to move his extended family anywhere if they really want to watch him play.

Comment

The answer is Mauer. Farve will bring them all the publicity though.

Comment

Joe Mauer hands down.

Apparently LT made a visit to Minnesota today.

Comment

All I know about Minnesota sports is that I want USC to crush them in September.:sc:
          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Joe Mauer. Of course the Twins have already taken a big hit with Nathan going down.

And we'll see how they do going back outside again, after 30 years of having a tremendous home advantage in that joke place where they used to play.

Balls hitting speakers, a white ceiling, a baggie on the outfield fence...not to mention 72 degrees all the time...
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

All indications are that the new park will be a hitters park. So maybe the loss of Nathan won't be too big.

Comment

100% Mauer. Minnesota born and raised. Playing for his hometown team.

As much as I hate saying this (being in the AL Central) You have to keep Mauer in Minnesota.
                sigpic
                Home away from Home.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X