This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 NBA Playoffs

The 09-10 season is now history and the post season has begun! Heres the match-ups for the first round.

Western Conference:

Los Angeles Lakers (1) vs Oklahoma City Thunder (8)

Dallas Mavericks (2) vs San Antonio Spurs (7)

Pheonix Suns (3) vs Portland Trailblazers (6)

Utah Jazz (5) vs Denver Nuggets (4)

Western Standings:

1. Lakers
    2. Mavericks
    3. Suns
    4. Nuggets
    5. Jazz
    6. Trailblazers
    7. Spurs
    8. Thunder

Eastern Conference

Cleveland Cavaliers (1) vs Chicago Bulls (8)

Orlando Magic (2) vs Charlotte Bobcats (7)

Atlanta Hawks (3) vs Milwaukee Bucks (6)

Boston Celtics (4) vs Miami Heat (5)

Standings:

1. Cavaliers
    2. Magic
    3. Hawks
    4. Celtics
    5. Heat
    6. Bucks
    7. Bobcats
    8. Bulls

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: 2010 NBA Playoffs

go celtics!
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

GO TrailBlazers!!!

I've got tickets to games 3 and 4......
      Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Day 1 is nearly done. Utah at Denver game in process.

Cleveland leads their series against the Bulls 1-0 with a Game 1 victory. Shaq returns just in time.

83-96 FINAL

Atlanta Hawks takes the lead against the Bucks. Bucks show their resilience with Brandon Jennings.

92-102 FINAL

Despite Keven Garnett being ejected, the Celtics manage to hold of Miami and Dwayne Wade and take lead of the series.

76-85 FINAL

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

The Lakers take the first steps to defending their title by taking the series lead against the Thunder.

Score 79-87 FINAL

LAL lead seriers 1-0

Kevin Garnett is suspended and will not play the next game for elbowing Quentin Richardson while Richardson is fined.

Comment

Let's Go Suns!!!!
            "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by sgtpeper View Post
              Let's Go Suns!!!!
              Only road team to win so far................The Blazers!!!

Comment

Say what you will but I don't feel that Trevor Ariza would've locked up Kevin Durant the way that Artest did today.

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
                  Say what you will but I don't feel that Trevor Ariza would've locked up Kevin Durant the way that Artest did today.
                  I agree. Ron Artest was named Defensive Player of the Year back in 2004 for a reason. He can really defend an opponents Star Players well. The Lakers will need him as the series goes on.

The Suns will have to regroup since the Blazers just punched them in the gut last night.

Comment

Cavaliers beat the Bulls to take a 2-0 lead as their series shifts to Chicago for the next two games.

Utah shows their resilence by evening the series 1-1 beating Denver and look to take a 2-1 lead in game three when it shifts to Utah for the next two games.

Miami and Boston play again tomorrow and just a reminder that KG is suspended for Game 2.

Tomorrow is also game two of the Los Angeles Lakers and the Thunder.

Comment

Los Angeles Lakers (1) vs Oklahoma City Thunder (8) = Im going with the Lakers

Dallas Mavericks (2) vs San Antonio Spurs (7) = Im going to say the Mavs are going to win

Pheonix Suns (3) vs Portland Trailblazers (6) = tough one I think im going to go with suns even though they lost game 1

Utah Jazz (5) vs Denver Nuggets (4) = im going with nuggets 2 exciting games so far

Cleveland Cavaliers (1) vs Chicago Bulls (8) = going with the cavs but would really like the bulls to win it

Orlando Magic (2) vs Charlotte Bobcats (7) = magic

Atlanta Hawks (3) vs Milwaukee Bucks (6) = saying the hawks will win but I really would want the bucks to win because B jennings is a beast

Boston Celtics (4) vs Miami Heat (5) = im going with heat, KG is out for one game and I think O'neal is going to step it up and then they are taking it back to miami
                      --------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by DLLEGEND View Post

Pheonix Suns (3) vs Portland Trailblazers (6) = tough one I think im going to go with suns even though they lost game 1
                        Tall order for the Suns....they need to win 4 games before the Blazers win 3

Comment

I will say this, if the Suns cannot find an answer for Portland's defense, the suns chances go down significantly.

However, if Suns, and specifically Alvin Gentry, come up with the solution I will tell you right now suns score more than 110 during the rest of the series. If you remember the game was no blow out by either team. It went back and forth several times.

Like Charles Barkley said during halftime of the first game, "Not even the people in Portland think the Trailblazers can beat the Suns!"
                          "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow and Bankruptcy!"

Maybe for once, someone will call me "Sir" without saying, "You're making a scene!"

Arizona Cardinals 2008 NFC Champions

Comment

Wow, the Heat are in a world of hurt!

Lakers Tip off in a few minutes.

Comment

they just played horrible game 1 if they play up to their potential it should be an easy win for the suns
                              --------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X