Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

LeBron?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron?

Where will he be next year?
    Cleveland
    13.33%
    New York
    20.00%
    New Jersey
    13.33%
    Chicago
    20.00%
    Miami
    6.67%
    Golden State
    6.67%
    Portland
    6.67%
    LA(specify which)
    13.33%
    Philadelphia
    0.00%
    Dallas
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

LeBron Poll

Where will he go/stay?

Comment

Re: LeBron?

Clippers, Nets, Bulls, Knicks...?
      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Re: LeBron Poll

I think he will end up in Chicago...with Rose and Noah.....could be scary for the rest of the East.

Of course, I would love it if he chose to be near Nike

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMousePal View Post
          Clippers, Nets, Bulls, Knicks...?
          I'd bet the Bulls....Noah and Rose would play quite well with LJ. Maybe Chicago could even entice an old friend to return to coach

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyjeff View Post
            I'd bet the Bulls....Noah and Rose would play quite well with LJ. Maybe Chicago could even entice an old friend to return to coach
            No, way Phil Jackson will never return to Chicago.
            "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Knicks...better supporting cast...not like Cleveland.
              "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Your kidding right??? Have you SEEN the Knicks roster?

As for my guesses, I'm going to say 100% that he won't be in Cleveland next year.

As for where he may be going (putting it in order of likelyhood)

Chicago - Rose, Noah. Could talk Bosch into coming as well. May depend on who they get to coach the team.
                Miami - If Wade re-signs and Riley decides to coach, Miami could be the front-runner.
                New York - Supporting cast makes Clevelands supporting cast look like an all-star team. This team has a LOT of rebuilding to do. But ... if LeBron can again convince Bosch to go and depending who the coach is, it could happen. But if LeBron thought there was a LOT of pressure in Cleveland to win, then he shouldn't go to NY.
                LA Clippers - The Clippers already have a good team, caught a bad break when Griffin went down. Baron Davis can still be one of the best guards in the game. A healthy Griffin and LeBron instantly make the Clippers a (gasp) Championship Contender.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                  LA Clippers - The Clippers already have a good team, caught a bad break when Griffin went down. Baron Davis can still be one of the best guards in the game. A healthy Griffin and LeBron instantly make the Clippers a (gasp) Championship Contender.
                  This is the one that scares me the most......mainly because I think you're right, the Clippers are a pretty good team already and LeBron would make them instantly a Great Team.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                    Your kidding right??? Have you SEEN the Knicks roster?
                    Maybe he wants to have a NY lifestyle...since NY has everything. Or Lebron could have a LA lifestyle with the Clippers. He can't do so much in Cleveland, Chicago or Miami.
                    "You are watching FOX"

Comment

I think it will come down to whichever team Lebron feels that he can hold hostage the most.

GM Lebron has already held Cleveland hostage for so many years now that he would be hard pressed to relinquish such control. That being said, Sterling might just hand him the keys to the kingdom.

some more thoughts:

from a strictly basketball angle, the Bulls may not be the ideal situation as Lebron would not be able to handle the ball as much, considering they have a stellar 1 guard in Rose. Also, Bosh would be the #3 option - not so sure that's what he is looking for at this juncture in his career.

Primary ball handler in a D'antoni offense? I can see how that might be appealing to Mr. James.
                      Last edited by brand42; 05-14-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't touch that franchise if I was a top-notch talent like LeBron.
                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                          I wouldn't touch that franchise if I was a top-notch talent like LeBron.
                          But you don't have his ego!

Of the 4 teams Sir Clinks mentioned, I think NYC is the situation that would have the least chemistry/make the team less than the sum of its parts issues.

I hate to say this about a Bruin but with Lebron aboard, Baron Davis will go into the tank with some of his ballhandling duties given over to King James.

With Miami, it just doesn't work with Wade and James needing the ball at all times to orchestrate the offense.

Whatever the case may be, this is the greatest free agency story in the history of free agency and we'll be bombarded with rumors over the next few months.
                          Last edited by brand42; 05-14-2010, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Here's a novel explanation for James dropping out mentally in the last two games of the Boston series.

LeBron James' Mom Rumored Affair with Delonte West - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com
                            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

As much as I would love to see him stay in Cleveland, that's seems very unlikely at that point.

I'm saying New York is LeBron's next destination.
                              sigpic
                              Home away from Home.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X