This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron James says race played role in backlash to his decision

LeBron James says race played role in backlash to his decision - ProBasketballTalk - Basketball - NBC Sports

Sorry, but had Larry Bird Jumped Ship to Atlanta in 1985, all of Boston would have marched on French Lick and burned the town to the ground.

The backlash was from him being a Douche-bag.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Re: LeBron James says race played role in backlash to his decision

Thanks for the link, I needed a good laugh today!

Comment

anytime.....lol

Comment

The guy is just grabbing at any straws that he can. Earlier in the summer I read that he was taking down the names of anyone, everyone that was criticizing him publicly, especially Charles Barkley.

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
          The guy is just grabbing at any straws that he can. Earlier in the summer I read that he was taking down the names of anyone, everyone that was criticizing him publicly, especially Charles Barkley.
          Really? That's just turrrble.

Comment

Confiscate LeBron's race card for inappropriate use!

Comment

Poor guy. I bet he's be making 200 million a year instead of $150 mil a year if he was white.

Comment

As if it was possible for him to dig his grave anymore than it already was.

Have we ever seen a quicker fall from the most popular athlete in sports to one of the most disliked (for something non-crime/steroid related)?

Comment

I can't wait for his first game back in Cleveland

Comment

Geez, I'm not even a big NBA fan and I want to burn LeBron's jersey. He's making A-Rod look like a saint right now....maybe not that extreme yet.
                    sigpic
                    Home away from Home.

Comment

Just give him some more time and he'll make A-Rod look saintly.

The guy has lost focus during key playoff games and yet maintaining such an extremely high level of self absorption requires lots of focus, shouldn't it?

Comment

Wow Lebron is even more of an idiot than I thought.
                        Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

At least he doesn't have anything heavy (like championship rings) to keep dragging him down.

Comment

Another spot-on column by noted black sportswriter Jason Whitlock:
                            LeBron James should put away the race card and just apologize - NBA News - FOX Sports on MSN

(radiobarry, here's another, better-than-LA-Times-hacks columnist that you should read.)

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
                              I can't wait for his first game back in Cleveland
                              If Lebron were a smart man he'd call in sick that day.......option 2 would be to buy out the first 2 rows and fill those seats with body guards:lol:
                              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X