This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Baseball 2011

None of the prior folks have Theo's mind. Boston people said the same thing about him not being "a baseball guy," and there they are, happier with two WS titles.

Dodger fans from Brooklyn? Well, there is Vin Scully.

(Do note that Robert Moses drove O'Malley out of Brooklyn.)

Comment

Is it wrong that I'm far more excited about 2012 than I ever was about 2011. Well, as long as the Dodgers new owners are in-place by then.

Comment

I must admit that I watched very few Cubs games last year. The team was so miserable, just as I expected it to be.

Now with all the changes, especially at the top, I figure I'll tune in more often this season coming up than I did last season.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
          Is it wrong that I'm far more excited about 2012 than I ever was about 2011. Well, as long as the Dodgers new owners are in-place by then.
          I am eagerly anticipating the season-ticket sales for the day after McCourt sells the Dodgers. I'm not buying, but I want to see just how far the fans kick him when he is "down." (In quotes, because he still made out like a bandit.)

Comment

Greg Halman, a Seattle Mariners outfielder has died. I got a real kick out of having this Dutch player on the team. He had a lot of talent and I was looking forward to seeing his progress over the next few years.

Comment

I hear the Angels made some news recently.
              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Working...
              X