Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning v. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final 2015

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️ Go Lightning! ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Re: Lightning v. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final 2015

Go Hawks!

I have my television tuned to Channel Five so that I can watch The Belmont Stakes, and that will lead right into the hockey game.

I am a native Chicagoan, so it is really kinda nice to finally have a successful sports team in my town.

I was walking to Target the other day, to do some much needed shopping, and I came home smiling. Lots of Blackhawks flags are flying in the front of people's houses. A sidewalk artist had chalked the Blackhawks logo in front of a few neighborhood eating establishments. The logo looked quite nice in colored chalk. I actually encountered the artist as he was finishing up one of his creations. His young daughter was playing nearby. I praised his work, and we exchanged, "Go Hawks".

Win or lose, I root for all the Chicago teams, but it sure is nice to still have a "horse in the race, so to speak", at this late point in time.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
      Go Hawks!

I have my television tuned to Channel Five so that I can watch The Belmont Stakes, and that will lead right into the hockey game.

I am a native Chicagoan, so it is really kinda nice to finally have a successful sports team in my town.

I was walking to Target the other day, to do some much needed shopping, and I came home smiling. Lots of Blackhawks flags are flying in the front of people's houses. A sidewalk artist had chalked the Blackhawks logo in front of a few neighborhood eating establishments. The logo looked quite nice in colored chalk. I actually encountered the artist as he was finishing up one of his creations. His young daughter was playing nearby. I praised his work, and we exchanged, "Go Hawks".

Win or lose, I root for all the Chicago teams, but it sure is nice to still have a "horse in the race, so to speak", at this late point in time.
      I'm tuned to Tampa's Channel 8! Watching The Belmont Stakes as well, and that is where my TV will stay for Bolts hockey tonight!

Go Bolts!

Go American Pharoah!

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Comment

So where were you when American Pharoah won the Triple Crown?

Posting on MiceChat, naturally.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Well, does it count that my first comedy interpretation of fiction at the age of 14 in the NFL was about a mom taking kids to hockey practice, in the 1970s..... when hockey moms didn't exist.

NFL = National Forensic league 45 years later and I just now realized I was in the NFL.

Comment

The Bolts are up one goal to zero. I am nervous once again.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

LIke..uh....how fast was that in terms of other sport scoring

Comment

3-2 Bolts going into the last period! C'mon Bolts!⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Comment

Not liking this at all. The Hawks need to wake up. Are the Lightning this good? Although my grandson pointed out earlier today how the Bolts beat three of the original 6 Hockey teams to get into the Finals. Pretty good accomplishment for sure.

One more period of hockey to go. It's still anyone's game.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

4-3 bolts! What a shot! ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Comment

It's like being on a see saw.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

comcast says bolts hanging on by a thread...is this like a sewing competition.

Comment

Am I crying?

Nope. It's just a hockey game.
                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Headed to Chicago 1 and 1! Go Bolts!!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Comment

Out of 70+ Stanley Cup matchups, 20 of them have been sweeps. That is surprising to me. This is a good series. These two teams are matched up really well.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Let's Go Lightning!

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Comment

Yes, I'm watching. My husband never watches, he gets way too nervous. I can't not watch, that would make me even more nervous.

Go Hawks!
                                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Lightning gift wrap a goal, that is what the xfinity page posted as I connected to the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by laferney Road kid View Post
                                      Lightning gift wrap a goal, that is what the xfinity page posted as I connected to the internet.
                                      Basically. Bishop loves leaving his goal.

Comment

2-2, isn't that breathing room? isnt that a whole new world???? isnt't that like single rider at RSR??

Comment

Working...
                                        X