Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

So, how did Week 1 go for you??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, how did Week 1 go for you??

My team is on yahoo sports -

I'm leading the pack of 8 so far!!!! I did a dumb thing and put Tony Romo on the bench this week and started HAsselbeck - oh well, I had Burress, Westbrook and Tomlinson - looking forward to a great season!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: So, how did Week 1 go for you??

I'm up by 50 points right now but my opponent still has four guys (Palmer, McGahee, D. Jackson, and Graham) going tomorrow night and I have Gore.

My stupid move of the week, benching Drew Carter :bang:

Comment

On ESPN.com I've down by 6 points, but I've got Todd Heap and the Ravens defense going tomorrow, and my opponent has already finished.

Surprise of the week for my team was LaMont Jordan. He had 89 yards receiving, 70 rushing, and 1 TD.

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
        My team is on yahoo sports -

I'm leading the pack of 8 so far!!!! I did a dumb thing and put Tony Romo on the bench this week and started HAsselbeck - oh well, I had Burress, Westbrook and Tomlinson - looking forward to a great season!
        I had Plaxico last season and he was a big part of me finishing 2nd. I think Eli Manning is going to be improved, which should lead to even more TDs for Burress. Three in one game is fantastic.

Comment

well, I have Randy Moss, Adrian Peterson, Torry Holt, Reggie Bush, Jason Whitten and Willie Parker. I did pretty well, that's even with me using my worst QB Damon Huard. I think I'm winning by 40 points in the MC League.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Woot! I pulled out the win this week. Final score 85-79.

Comment

I won :yea: 104-83!!! Looks like I'll be in 5th place though. Oh well...on to week 2!

Comment

My comissioner decided to add actual defensive players this year (weirdo) anyway I won my head to head and am in 2nd place in points with 196 (yes odd scroing because of the 6 addtl def players.

My bad moves of the week were playing the Dallas Def over my Bengals, and playing Hasselback. I need to look at next week and make some decisions.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I'm in 3rd - I got 140 points - the leader got 146 points. But, still undefeated - that's always good!
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I only won by 3 this week. It was pretty close, but on Sunday it said Jake Delhomme had gotten 41 points. I was so excited but then on Monday it went down to 21. Bad move: I should've kept Ben Roethlisburger until the end of this week because he played the Browns. Oh well all is good and bring on week 2!

Comment

I do Pick 'em and didn't fare very well. I am hoping things turn out better this week since I have more time to make my picks. I noticed that I did better when I had more time to make my picks compared to weeks that had games on Thursday nights.
                      Originally posted by aashee
                      We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X