Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Week 3, FF '07

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3, FF '07

So how did you do this week? How's your season going?

I won 119 to 91, 2-1. Thank goodness for Brian Westbrook...

Re: Week 3, FF '07

I won, but it was very close. Remember my leages point system is insane so I have well over 600 points for the year, it looks like yards are the bigges difference where he inflated what you get per yard. Anyway, I am 3-0 and this week I go up against the only other person in the league that is undefeated. I am projected to win, but I have some tough decisions to make about my defense and Andre Johnson won't play again so that will hurt me a lot.

So far in my league, I am in first with 652.50 points, last place is 0-3 with 497 points.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Okay last week just sucked. I had the highest score I've ever had - and was still beaten. I had Brian Westbrook as well - love him. Somehow, LaDanian Tomlinson is getting stopped - ugh. But, I still had 184 points - the other guy ended up with 196 or something.

So I'm now 1 win and 2 losses. Hopefully that changes this week.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Much better this week.
        sigpic

Comment

Week 4 didnt go well for me, and I think there was some back room stuff going on between my commisioner and the guy I played but I am still researchthing that. Either way I lost. So I am 3-1, in second place though. Hopefully I can make up some points.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I'm 2 and 2 now - and in 4th place - but I'm 2nd in points.
            sigpic

Comment

3-1 and in 3rd place I'm screwed for the next two weeks though as my RB's have bye weeks and I don't have a decent backup. Oh well at least I'm playing the last place team this week.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X