• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uh, how about them Sox?

Wicked awesome, as my 4-year-old said last night. :clap:

:yea:

Comment

As a loyal Sox fan since I can remember it's amazing to have 2 World Series wins in 4 years. I'm upset that I didn't see Papelbon doing the Riverdance last night.

Comment

Congrats to Boston in there WIN.
        Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
        Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Originally posted by SorcererMickey View Post
          As a loyal Sox fan since I can remember it's amazing to have 2 World Series wins in 4 years. I'm upset that I didn't see Papelbon doing the Riverdance last night.
          He promises to dance up a storm during the Parade. He did a bit in the locker room, but didn't feel the Colorado fans would feel too hot about him dancing on their mound....

I also would like to say the Rockies fans are AMAZING. Cheering non stop, even when down, and getting louder at every play like they had just won the series! What a great bunch!
          -----------------------------------------------
          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

and philly it goes....

SWEET CAROLINE..........Oh...oh...OoOoOoOoh!
            Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Maybe you can change your signature in honor of the Wikked Fah Sox.

Comment

Some pics from today's Rolling Rally in Boston.

Sorry a lot of the pictures didn't come out great. I took almost 100 shots and these are the best. Initially we were tried watching from Copley Sq but it was mobbed and we were facing the sun. Then we tried switching to the other side of the street but there weren't many places to cross the police barrier and when we did there was too much shade down on the street. Finally was able to get some good light after moving down to the end of the route on Cambridge St. Oh well this is the best I could do....

MA state house

wouldn't be a Red Sox Rally without Johnny Pesky

Big Papi and Manny on the left

Coco Crisp and Jacoby Ellsbury

It wouldn't be a Red Sox event without chants of "Yankees Suck" or stickers on your torso. I forget his name

Diasuke

Doug Mirabelli

And of course the one everyone was most excited to see Papelbon. Also on the float Timlin and Okajima with the Drop Kick Murphy's

And of course there was lots of foolishness like this everywhere. So far I haven't heard of any cars tipped over or set on fire from today.
                Last edited by Disney Magic; 10-31-2007, 08:53 AM. Reason: typo
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Your pictures are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing, so much better than what we got to see on TV. I was in the minority with my brother for the post season. His wife and her entire family are Yankees fans and I just recently moved to Yankee country. I wore my Sox hats everywhere I went!!!

Comment

How could there be any Sox fans in Boston? They were all at Disney World last week! I bet 1 out of 5 people I saw had sox gear on.

Congrats Red Saux!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X