X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The AZ Diamondbacks Fan Club!

Great season Arizona.

Any other year you probably would have won the NL pennant easily, but Colorado is just on a role and while some may think it 'lucky', I think they are just a really good team.

Comment

The Cubs got beat by a better team, who in turn, got beat by a better team. That's playoff baseball. When it's crunch time, the heroes are made. Everyone else just watches.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

They got beat fair and square. I'm rootin for the Rocks to win the title. With the amazing streak they are on it should not be a surprise to anyone. This is a very good ball club.
        As for the D'backs the team had a very successful year. This season was not disappointing at all since they exceeded their expectations. But now that they are done with the rebuilding stage, they have to focus on winning the title. And for that I hope GM Josh Byrnes brings in a high offensive guy. The D'backs have the pitching but all season long they really lacked offense. I think if we had a guy like Matt Holiday who can drive in over 100 RBI'S and have a 35, 40 home run season, I think we could win a title next year. They have plenty of money to spend, we'll just have to wait and see.
        :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

Sorry but AZ got

I was hoping for a better series.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X