This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Sports Complaint Thread

Absolutely! I hate the east coast media and its ridiculous bias towards the west.
    sigpic- Grumpy

Comment

Hmmm... I can't tell if you made a typo or are being facetious...

:unsure:

Comment

My gripe is the limited access to Hockey games in the US. Versus only airs certain ones. And not ONE since the season started has been a Flames game.... do you know how upset this makes me? I need to get Centre Ice but i don't know. It's annoying to have to jump through hoops to reach a game you're passionate about.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
        "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Comment

Chicago Hockey fans are excited that they are going to be able to watch more Blackhawk hockey on television. It was interesting listening to "Rocky", who is the new head of the Blackhawks talking about his team on the radio the other day. My older son is a big hockey fan.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
            Chicago Hockey fans are excited that they are going to be able to watch more Blackhawk hockey on television. It was interesting listening to "Rocky", who is the new head of the Blackhawks talking about his team on the radio the other day. My older son is a big hockey fan.
            how fortunate for them. I'm a pretty big fan myself. And it's disappointing to have such a limited... um... well.. limited variety of games. I don't understand why there hasn't been one Flames game!!! Grrrrrr

Comment

Most hockey fans will admit that the best way to watch a hockey game is in person. However, since that can get pretty expensive, the next best thing is television.

I remember when my older son was a young boy, he always wanted to watch Hockey and it was always on up against my favorite sitcoms. Most of the time we watched Hockey, and it was exciting.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                Most hockey fans will admit that the best way to watch a hockey game is in person. However, since that can get pretty expensive, the next best thing is television.

I remember when my older son was a young boy, he always wanted to watch Hockey and it was always on up against my favorite sitcoms. Most of the time we watched Hockey, and it was exciting.
                Unfortunately i haven't been blessed with the opportunity to watch a game in person. Man do i ever want to though.
                haha that was sweet of you to let him watch what he wanted :lol:
                I love hockey, and when i watch it and get really into a game my mum just rolls her eyes and tells me to keep my voice down :lol:

But it just stinks i have to jump through hoops to get the games of my most favourite team. Then again, i would get hockey like 24/7 how AWESOME would that be? :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X