X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grumpy38
    replied
    Re: I hate David Carr

Drafting David Carr number 1 overall was a huge mistake by the Houston Texans. The number 1 pick that year should have been Julius Peppers who went to the Panthers number 2. Peppers was a workout freak and a stud at UNC. Where he was a bball stand out as well until he decided to focus solely on football. That all being said, you could be a Rams fan. Not only 0-8 but were picked by many to be in the playoffs and Stephen Jackson to be a NFL MVP candidate and rushing title threat.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

Well, we all knew that drafting Carr in the first place was a big mistake for the Texans. And then of course, another team picking him up, der.

But I agree, not throwing to Smith is just idiotic.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

Not only that but he never throws to Steve Smith who can actually move the dang ball. Carolina needs to revamp their QB line up. Delhomme, I love him ALOT, but he needs to pull his team together despite being out for the season. They are lacking leadership all of a sudden.

Mr. Dkat fears John Fox's days in Carolina are numbered. I may have to agree if they don't pick it up. Shoot, even the Lions have a better record than we do!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Radiobarry
    replied

David Carr was the number one player in the draft, out of Fresno State, and taken by the Texans in their first year of operation.

He never did much with them, except enjoy the view of the Reliant Stadium roof after being sacked yet again.

I figured that his problems stemmed from being surrounded by an inexperienced offensive line and team.

Now Carolina is no great shakes (so to speak), but apparently Mr. Carr need only look in the mirror when he wants to determine his biggest problem as a quarterback.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

Gregg, your 49er's have a decent chance of beating my Panthers.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

I don't think you can put all the blame on Carr. He did get sacked like 6 times today.

At least you guys beat Atlanta. My stupid 49ers couldn't even beat them.

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

I still don't think it's as bad as being a Dolphins fan.

When you're now cheering that they do so bad they get the first pick of the draft - that's pretty pitiful.

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    started a topic I hate David Carr

I hate David Carr

He SUCKS as a QB. This is an embarassing year to be a Panther fan

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X