Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Late hit penalty "enhancement"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late hit penalty "enhancement"

After watching last weeks Seahawks - Bears game in which a Bears defender hit one of my Hawks after he was "clearly" out of bounds (2-yards easily), it occured to me that a simple 15 yards and auto first down just isn't enough for this kind of "un-sportsman like cheap-shot". I think a "flagrant-late hit", such as this one was clearly one of, should have an additional "posession suspension" tacked on. -i.e. the offender must take the bench until the offenses' posession has been completed and posession has changed. I think this is the only was to truly curb this unacceptable behavior. And if this doesn't work, suspend them for the quarter, and then beyond. The only intent in a flagrant late hit is to immobilized and injure a player (in my opinion). This has to be stopped.

What do you think?

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X