This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Day

So opening day is just 5 days away. I'm planning on going to the ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney on Monday (3/31) for the 4pm (pacific time) Halos at Minnesota game. Anyone else planning on doing the same?

(I've also got my Halos home opener ticket waiting patiently in my desk drawer - anyone else going to be there?)
    Last edited by Zoe Necrosis; 03-27-2008, 11:06 AM. Reason: Wrong time listed
    Zoe Necrosis
    Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Re: Opening Day

I won't be there this year. Have a great time Zoe.

On another note MLB should be ashamed that the first 2 games have already been played in Japan. Doesn't look like anyone I know got to see the games, and I know some hardcore baseball fans. You blew it again MLB.

Comment

I can't make it to the ESPN Zone, but I'll be at the preseason game on Thursday and the home opener a week from Friday.
      One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
      Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
        I can't make it to the ESPN Zone, but I'll be at the preseason game on Thursday and the home opener a week from Friday.
        I'll be in section 525 - which may be nosebleed, but at least it's just to the right of home plate.
        Zoe Necrosis
        Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

And who will be there with you????

Oh ya, ME!!! :yea::thumbup::yea::ghug:

Will someone please delete this for me??
          TU
          Last edited by GoofyWife; 03-26-2008, 08:05 PM. Reason: DOUBLE POST, PLS DELETE
          Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Comment

And who will be there with you????

Oh ya, ME!!! :yea::thumbup::yea:

:ghug:
            Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Comment

Yea!!

I've missed my friend and I've missed baseball.
              One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
              Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Yay!!! I will be there on 4/4 and this Saturday for preseason. Can't wait!!

Comment

Today is Opening Day here in Chicago. It has been raining. I don't think that the game will be played on time, if at all. The highlight of the day has already happened. They dedicated a statue to "Mr Cub", Ernie Banks. It is located on the Clark Street Side of Wrigley Field.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X