• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Schedule released today

All schedules for all teams can be found here: http://www.nfl.com/

Just checking the Chargers schedule...

http://www.chargers.com/schedule/schedule.htm

Six Major TV games (5 night games, and the trip to London), alas one on the NFL Network, hopefully the LA area will get the rights to broadcast it over the air, since LA gets blacked out if the Chargers don't sell out.

And FOX fought for the Panthers/Chargers game in week one.

Heck, three Sunday Night games (now the premiere game of the week), not bad.

Now if they can play as well as they are expected to do!
    Last edited by sir clinksalot; 04-16-2008, 10:17 AM. Reason: Added link for all teams.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: 2008 NFL Schedule released today

Dear New England,

We wanted to give you an Early Christmas Present this year....so we pretty much wrapped up the 08/09 season for you. Merry Christmas. Enclosed please find a Super Bowl Ring catalog. Happy shopping

Sincerely,

The NFL Commissioner.

Honestly....if the Pats don't make it to the playoffs.....I'll be shocked. They have the EASIEST schedule of any team this coming year. Such a crock.
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

I thought the NFL schedule was based on a formula, where the best teams had the toughest schedules, and the bad teams were given the break. Not any more, I guess.

-- Barry
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I know the Raiders blow, but it's still not right that the Chargers get just three days off before that Thursday night game.
        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

So what about the link to the NFL schedule?

(see thread title )
          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

The thread title was the NFL schedule was released (yesterday) and it was... I decided to discuss my favorite team, I suggest you head to www.nfl.com or use a search engine for your favorite team and see its schedule.....

But I didn't think we needed 32 different threads discussing the schedules for each team.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
              The thread title was the NFL schedule was released (yesterday) and it was... I decided to discuss my favorite team, I suggest you head to www.nfl.com or use a search engine for your favorite team and see its schedule.....

But I didn't think we needed 32 different threads discussing the schedules for each team.
              But the thread title wasn't "Chargers 2008 schedule" it was the NFL. Maybe the link to NFL.Com should be included in the initial post?

Comment

Based off of the title thread I would think that the thread was for discussing the NFL schedules in it's entirety, including a link to schedules. Based on the title, I wouldn't guess it was just for the Chargers.

ETA: SirC, great minds

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Then I think youi should have titled it appropriately...Chargers 2008 Football Schedule. But that is just me.

Either way, the Pats have been handed the Super Bowl Title this year. Why even make the teams play their games? It's ridiculous. yet another year of hearing about how wonderful Tom Brady is. I thought Eli squashed ESPN's dreams of crowning TOm Brady the best of all time back in Feb. I guess they needed something to get their...well never mind.

Comment

If you are interested in seeing the schedule for the best football team in the nfl - http://www.seahawks.com/News/News.aspx?id=69922

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

*yawn

The NFL already picked the best team sorry

Comment

Wasn't the best team decided at the beginning of Feb?:whistling:
                        Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                        FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                        I bring the magic!!!
                        "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                        Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                        Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Here's the complete 2008 Monday Night Football schedule from ESPN:

Preseason
                          Date Time (ET) Teams
                          Aug. 7 8 p.m. New Orleans Saints at Arizona Cardinals
                          Aug. 11 8 p.m. Cincinnati Bengals at Green Bay Packers
                          Aug. 18 8 p.m. Cleveland Browns at New York Giants
                          Aug. 25 8 p.m. Seattle Seahawks at San Diego Chargers

Regular Season
                          Date Time (ET) Teams
                          Sept. 8 7 p.m. Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
                          10:15 p.m. Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders
                          Sept. 15 8:30 p.m. Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys
                          Sept. 22 8:30 p.m. New York Jets at San Diego Chargers
                          Sept. 29 8:30 p.m. Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
                          Oct. 6 8:30 p.m. Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints
                          Oct. 13 8:30 p.m. New York Giants at Cleveland Browns
                          Oct. 20 8:30 p.m. Denver Broncos at New England Patriots
                          Oct. 27 8:30 p.m. Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans
                          Nov. 3 8:30 p.m. Pittsburgh Steelers at Washington Redskins
                          Nov. 10 8:30 p.m. San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals
                          Nov. 17 8:30 p.m. Cleveland Browns at Buffalo Bills
                          Nov. 24 8:30 p.m. Green Bay Packers at New Orleans Saints
                          Dec. 1 8:30 p.m. Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
                          Dec. 8 8:30 p.m. Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers
                          Dec. 15 8:30 p.m. Cleveland Browns at Philadelphia Eagles
                          Dec. 22 8:30 p.m. Green Bay Packers at Chicago Bears
                          Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X