Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

How do I stop iCal automatically moving on the screen?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I stop iCal automatically moving on the screen?

I'm just trying to look at iCal and another screen at the same time, so I can verify which days something is on. But, I can't, because every time I move iCal, it keeps centering on the screen, and IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!!!! :!$#%: :bash: :verymad:

This is one of those very very very very very very very few occasions where I can't stand my Mac. Again, this maybe one of... well... maybe the only thing I don't like about my Mac. (They're not perfect, but they still are a thousand times better than Windows, at least.)

Anyways, if anyone knows how to disable this automatic repositioning, I'd be MOST appreciative! I don't care if I have to type a string of commands into Terminal to get the job done- I just want it to stop.

Thanks in advance! )

P.S. This is in Tiger, BTW, not Leopard.

Re: How do I stop iCal automatically moving on the screen?

Eh... I realized I could just resize it, and then when I move it around the screen, it stays put, as long as it's within the "physical" boundaries of the screen. Not EXACTLY what I was hoping for, but, it works...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X