Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

USB Cable Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USB Cable Question

Just a smiple question here (and maybe even a little silly :blush: )...

I have a few things that came with USB charging cables (GPS, MP3, etc) that charge the units through my computer. If I have a regular wall socket charging cable that fits into the unit, can I also use that or am I only suppose to charge these units through my computer?

Re: USB Cable Question

I do that. I also have one in the car. the only thing I have noticed is that the GPS will charge on different cables, but will only operate while using the original car charger.

Comment

If you have a regular charger, I don't see why you couldn't use it. I use both for my iPod, BlackBerry, etc. I do notice that charging them with the USB is much slower than using the wall outlet.

Comment

Target and Best Buy sell wall chargers you can plug USB cables into. So you can charge them with one of those.

Comment

To my knowledge this is totally fine. It just converts the power into 5v that all USB plugs output on a PC. Quite ingenious actually...one wall charger for EVERYTHING with the same plug at the other end.
          sigpic

Kongalush! To all you fellow adventurers out there!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X