This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated GIF editors

does anybody know a good GIF animator that is free. I really need them to make some things for a few websites and of course MC

Re: Animated GIF editors

Originally posted by hilsbro
    does anybody know a good GIF animator that is free. I really need them to make some things for a few websites and of course MC
    I know how to make small GIF files on my Flash program on this computer. As long as you do not need any big files, I think I can do it (depending on what exactly you want done.)

Comment

mainly I want to make an animated mad cow sig pin...

Comment

Can you PM me and tell me more?

Comment

I use Movies 13 by Jansoft.
          -Monorail Man

Comment

ok, we also need a animated Belle's logo ( see mine in my sig) Oh yeah we want it pretty and animated more color, more pizzaz Can you do it??? oh and maybe in Blue, I hate pink!
            I like the dca logo, it changes color ..... oh look at the pretty colors...............

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
              ok, we also need a animated Belle's logo ( see mine in my sig) Oh yeah we want it pretty and animated more color, more pizzaz Can you do it??? oh and maybe in Blue, I hate pink!
              I like the dca logo, it changes color ..... oh look at the pretty colors...............

Are you asking me Hakuna? Well uif you are, I do not know if I can make the figure animated since everything on the image is on one layer. You see on Flash in order to animate things, each body part has to be on seperate layers. Otherwise if they are not then we would have to do a cut and past job on all the body parts and put them on different layers. But the bad thing is that when we do that, there will be white cut out marks where the body parts use to be. Believe me it would be a little hard to do. I would if I could though. But I don't think it would look to good. I was able to do Hils because he sent me the alliance logo seperate from the cow background so I could place them both on two seperate layers. I really wish that I can help you though Hakuna, I really, really do.

Comment

no I did not ask anyone but wrassler..his came out pretty well I just need to resize

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                  Are you asking me Hakuna? Well uif you are, I do not know if I can make the figure animated since everything on the image is on one layer. You see on Flash in order to animate things, each body part has to be on seperate layers. Otherwise if they are not then we would have to do a cut and past job on all the body parts and put them on different layers. But the bad thing is that when we do that, there will be white cut out marks where the body parts use to be. Believe me it would be a little hard to do. I would if I could though. But I don't think it would look to good. I was able to do Hils because he sent me the alliance logo seperate from the cow background so I could place them both on two seperate layers. I really wish that I can help you though Hakuna, I really, really do.
                  say, could you make a a nice animated lady belle's logo with out the picture of the lady? I love animation!!! just thorw somethig together and maybe we can use it your the best !!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X