Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

I got a new phone 2 days ago, and I've already messed something up and need your help...

I got a T-Mobile HTC G2, and somehow deleted the Apps Marketplace button. Now I have no idea how to get this back so I can download apps to my phone.

I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me! Thanks.

Re: Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

Nevermind, I turned the phone off, and when I turned it back on the button was working again...whew!

Gotta love a phone that fixes itself :love:

Comment

Wish mine would... I accidently deleted an address book in the set up or something and I never have gotten it back. :blink:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Villains Fan View Post
        Nevermind, I turned the phone off, and when I turned it back on the button was working again...whew!

Gotta love a phone that fixes itself :love:
        Kinda sounds like you did a power, cycle, restart without even knowing it. :lol:
        Glad all is fixed though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
          Wish mine would... I accidently deleted an address book in the set up or something and I never have gotten it back. :blink:
          Uh oh Pengy what did you do? Do you mean you are missing your address book icon? I'm sure that can be replaced to show again on your home screen.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
            Kinda sounds like you did a power, cycle, restart without even knowing it. :lol:
            Glad all is fixed though.
            I read somewhere that with this phone users are not allowed to change things (can't remember what the technical terms were :blush so I thought maybe the phone does a restore when you turn it off and then back on...I was right (thank goodness). So now, I've downloaded 3 very useful apps...steamy windows (looks like the face is steamed up and you can draw on it, and if you blow in the microphone it steams it back up ), pyramid solitaire, and useless facts. Boy, where would I have been without all these apps!

Comment

Originally posted by Villains Fan View Post
              I read somewhere that with this phone users are not allowed to change things (can't remember what the technical terms were :blush so I thought maybe the phone does a restore when you turn it off and then back on...I was right (thank goodness). So now, I've downloaded 3 very useful apps...steamy windows (looks like the face is steamed up and you can draw on it, and if you blow in the microphone it steams it back up ), pyramid solitaire, and useless facts. Boy, where would I have been without all these apps!
              Those sound like some cool and fun apps. I wonder if I can get those for my iPhone, now that would be fun.
              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X