Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

    I got a new phone 2 days ago, and I've already messed something up and need your help...

    I got a T-Mobile HTC G2, and somehow deleted the Apps Marketplace button. Now I have no idea how to get this back so I can download apps to my phone.

    I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me! Thanks.

  • #2
    Re: Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

    Nevermind, I turned the phone off, and when I turned it back on the button was working again...whew!

    Gotta love a phone that fixes itself :love:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

      Wish mine would... I accidently deleted an address book in the set up or something and I never have gotten it back. :blink:




      Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


      Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

        Originally posted by Villains Fan View Post
        Nevermind, I turned the phone off, and when I turned it back on the button was working again...whew!

        Gotta love a phone that fixes itself :love:
        Kinda sounds like you did a power, cycle, restart without even knowing it. :lol:
        Glad all is fixed though.
        sigpic


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

          Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
          Wish mine would... I accidently deleted an address book in the set up or something and I never have gotten it back. :blink:
          Uh oh Pengy what did you do? Do you mean you are missing your address book icon? I'm sure that can be replaced to show again on your home screen.
          sigpic


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

            Originally posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
            Kinda sounds like you did a power, cycle, restart without even knowing it. :lol:
            Glad all is fixed though.
            I read somewhere that with this phone users are not allowed to change things (can't remember what the technical terms were :blush so I thought maybe the phone does a restore when you turn it off and then back on...I was right (thank goodness). So now, I've downloaded 3 very useful apps...steamy windows (looks like the face is steamed up and you can draw on it, and if you blow in the microphone it steams it back up ), pyramid solitaire, and useless facts. Boy, where would I have been without all these apps!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Help! I Deleted a Button on My New Phone...

              Originally posted by Villains Fan View Post
              I read somewhere that with this phone users are not allowed to change things (can't remember what the technical terms were :blush so I thought maybe the phone does a restore when you turn it off and then back on...I was right (thank goodness). So now, I've downloaded 3 very useful apps...steamy windows (looks like the face is steamed up and you can draw on it, and if you blow in the microphone it steams it back up ), pyramid solitaire, and useless facts. Boy, where would I have been without all these apps!
              Those sound like some cool and fun apps. I wonder if I can get those for my iPhone, now that would be fun.
              sigpic


              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X