Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Toshiba's Android Tablet

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toshiba's Android Tablet

International Consumer Electronics Show is happening now in Las Vegas this week, if you haven't heard, so a lot of electonic toys have been revealed, and announced for 2011/2012. Like...

This site is LIVE http://www.freep.com/article/2011010...S-in-Las-Vegas from CES Las Vegas

Re: Toshiba's Android Tablet

I have been waiting, not so patiently, for a good android tablet. User replaceable battery is very nice. But we'll see if and when it comes to pass.

Comment

A couple of the tablets coming out of CES look very promising. I can't wait to get my hands on them and play. The Motorola tablet with Android 3.0 was really slick looking.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

It seems like everyone is going to have a table out this year. We will have to wait and see who has the best one at the best price.
        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X