This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toshiba's Android Tablet

International Consumer Electronics Show is happening now in Las Vegas this week, if you haven't heard, so a lot of electonic toys have been revealed, and announced for 2011/2012. Like...

This site is LIVE http://www.freep.com/article/2011010...S-in-Las-Vegas from CES Las Vegas

Re: Toshiba's Android Tablet

I have been waiting, not so patiently, for a good android tablet. User replaceable battery is very nice. But we'll see if and when it comes to pass.

Comment

A couple of the tablets coming out of CES look very promising. I can't wait to get my hands on them and play. The Motorola tablet with Android 3.0 was really slick looking.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

It seems like everyone is going to have a table out this year. We will have to wait and see who has the best one at the best price.
        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X