This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a droid here?

I was wondering if there is a mouse wait app on the droid network? I'm going to be getting a droid pro with verizon soon and a HUGE reason I'm getting the phone is for that app lol, my brother has one on a droid phone he has with sprint....thanks you guys!

Re: Anyone have a droid here?

There's a couple of them for the Droid, but I haven't downloaded any of them.
    My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...

Comment

I have Verizon and yes there a few apps. It definitely helps a lot when your at the parks. Have fun!
      :thumbup:

Comment

oh okay great! what is the best app you can suggest? cause i hate going to a ride that i really want to get on and i get there and realize that the wait is too long

Comment

Mousewait works well. There are a few others. We used them on the iPhone in March. I downloaded a few on my Thunderbolt. They all seem pretty user friendly. Just search "Disneyland" and test them out. Most are free.

Comment

We recommend Touring Plans.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Parks View Post
              We recommend Touring Plans.
              I just installed that app. It's free to install and provides some wait times, but then says "See all wait times posted by fellow users by subscribing". $0.99 for a week, $1.99 for a month, $6.99 for a year. With only 5,000-10,000 downloads of the Disneyland app vs. Mousewait with 50,000-250,000 (for free), why Touring Plans? Both are user submitted wait times, so wouldn't more users mean more accurate wait times?

Comment

Ride Hopper Free is good. Use it on my Droid X

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                  Ride Hopper Free is good. Use it on my Droid X
                  Just installed it from the Market. Looks good to me - I'll get the chance to try it in just over three weeks...

Thanks.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X