Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

iPhone 4S issues

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone 4S issues

I just bought my first 4S. It's an Apple unlocked version, but I can't get the SIM card I bought here in Brazil (through Claro) to work. Every time I insert the SIM the phone searches for about 3 minutes and then says, "no signal":

Using my co-workers' SIM cards (both Brazilian through Claro/Vivo/Tim and international through Vodafone, Orange, and Rogers) work fine in my phone.

My SIM card works fine in my co-workers' phones.

I'm not getting any "bad SIM', "SIM card failure", "invalid SIM", or "no SIM" error messages. Matter of fact is I'm not getting any error messages at all.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Re: iPhone 4S issues

I can't help you, but I ran across this and it made me laugh.

Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Re: iPhone 4S issues

Originally posted by Exprmnt626 View Post
      I just bought my first 4S. It's an Apple unlocked version, but I can't get the SIM card I bought here in Brazil (through Claro) to work. Every time I insert the SIM the phone searches for about 3 minutes and then says, "no signal":

Using my co-workers' SIM cards (both Brazilian through Claro/Vivo/Tim and international through Vodafone, Orange, and Rogers) work fine in my phone.

My SIM card works fine in my co-workers' phones.

I'm not getting any "bad SIM', "SIM card failure", "invalid SIM", or "no SIM" error messages. Matter of fact is I'm not getting any error messages at all.

Has anyone else experienced this?
      maybe it is time to buy an android

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X