Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

I Need a Hero

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need a Hero

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J4TMV3jFylY

Made a music video to "I Need a Hero" with Disney, Pixar, Pirates of the Caribbean, X-Men, Spider-Man, Terminator, Peter Pan, Roger Rabbit, Indiana Jones, and Shrek. I made this about a year ago.

I want to make another version with just Disney & Pixar.

You can view & vote there or here

Please Enjoy!
    Like It
    100.00%
    Dislike It
    0.00%
    Neutral
    0.00%

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: I Need a Hero

You did a great job!! It was awesome -- How long did it take you to do?

:yea: :yea: :bow: :bow: :yea: :yea:

Comment

Sweet
      :crazylegs

Comment

Originally posted by jes77
        You did a great job!! It was awesome -- How long did it take you to do?

:yea: :yea: :bow: :bow: :yea: :yea:
        THANKS! I think a couple weeks. Took a long time to find the videos I wanted to try and match the lyrics. I think editing took the same amount of time. Kept having to tweak around with it to get the timing right to the music.

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
        -Jurassic Park

Comment

Excellent...very impressive use of video editing, audio and great sound bites...Great! Or in other words...

Originally posted by Crazy Legs
          Sweet
          Could not agree more.

Barry
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Dude, you seriously need to think about a career in editing! That was pretty cool. Got me going this early mornin'!

Peace out and do more like that!
            Roo
            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Great Video Film Freak!

Comment

WOW!!!:clap: Really enjoyed your video. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
                I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

Comment

FilmFreak11 does it again!:yea: :bow: :bow: That is great work. I enjoyed that alot. I was surprised how many films you fit in there. Love the Indy clips in there.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Thanks everyone . I find it best to just turn the volume high and enjoy the clips . It's a good thing I'm here at college for a cinema television major .

I'll try to find some time to do an all Disney & Pixar version.

Better yet, what song suggestions do you readers have??

-Jurassic Park

Comment

Watching this video was the only way i would ever listen to that horrid song. I liked the video alot. good work.
                      Come to the dark side,
                      we have cookies.

Comment

I really liked it!! Great Job!!

Comment

Incredible!!! You have a great career ahead of you if you can do work like that. But, I have to ask, how do you deal with the copywrite stuff? Even if you don't do the work for any kind of profit or money, Disney especially is very anal about their intelectual property.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DooDah
                            Watching this video was the only way i would ever listen to that horrid song. I liked the video alot. good work.
                            Wow, that's a pretty big complement. Thank you very much! I actually got REALLY tired of the song after listening it to hours and hours while editing.

Originally posted by penguinsoda
                            Incredible!!! You have a great career ahead of you if you can do work like that. But, I have to ask, how do you deal with the copywrite stuff? Even if you don't do the work for any kind of profit or money, Disney especially is very anal about their intelectual property.
                            Thanks! From what I think I know about copyrights, as long as I don't make any money off of their work, and it's just a fan-made video, they won't sue. Like if a school is having a free screening of a movie on campus, they can show the movie FOR FREE. But they can't make any money off of the screening. That's why they have snacks in the lobby to make some profit. And I think if you're doing a parody, they won't sue. This is from my understanding of copyrights issues. Any one care to correct me?

BTW, I'd like to do a music video with Disney villains. Does any one have any music suggestions for this? Or any requests? Don't know when I'll have the time to work on them, though.

-Jurassic Park

Comment

Hehe ... you put the drag queen scene in from home on the range! That was cool!
                              Originally posted by drunkmom
                              this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X