This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handle change

Is there a way I can change my handle without losing my Private Messages, Reputation, etc? I was thinking about the handle I am using and, due to various reasons, realized it was not quite appropriate.

Yes, I do have my own version of "brand management".

I know I can reregister with my other handle but would prefer not to do it that way, if possible.

Thank you!

Originally posted by Amithea
    Is there a way I can change my handle without losing my Private Messages, Reputation, etc? I was thinking about the handle I am using and, due to various reasons, realized it was not quite appropriate.

Yes, I do have my own version of "brand management".

I know I can reregister with my other handle but would prefer not to do it that way, if possible.

Thank you!

Each person is allowed to register one screen name/account. If a member registers an additional screen name, that additional screen name is what we refer to as a 'sock puppet' and is strictly prohibited.
    If you want to change your user name, PM an administrator with your request. If we discover you have a sock puppet, you could get banned from our community, so please don't do it.

Comment

Any requests ?

Comment

Gah! It helps if I read things, yes? I do not wish to do anything that would get me into trouble.

Comment

How's the new name ?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X