This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gr2d error need help

ok i have a Gr2D error when i try and play this game called Maplestory then it just exit i reformated my computer(restarted whole thing)then i couldnt play it anymore so can anyone help me its Gr2d but i dont know

Re: Gr2d error need help

Have you tried using punctuation?

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

umm not not really but that doesnt have much subject of this thread

Comment

Well, yes it does. Especially if you want people to be able to read your entire post. If I can't get through a post, chances are I won't read it. This results in me not answering the question and then posting some kind of smart ass response. The response in question, will then bring in all sorts of different responses from users, none of which will pretain to the original question that you stumped us with.
        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

What he said ^^^^^

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

See? I told you.
            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Next time, try using a search engine, typed gr2d into google's search engine. Got this link, number 3 on the list:

MapleStory
              There are 2 common causes of "Gr2d" dll errors. a) Gr2D_Dx81.dll b) "Failed in finding proper screen ... "Failed in finding proper screen mode for Gr2D" ...
              http://www.maplesea.com/support/technical.aspx

Hope this helps you

Comment

i already tried its my grapics card.see look im using those periods and stuff......... and besides my computer wont work for any game that has 3-d affect or affects like maplestory. I checked dircect X but when i install it doesnt work.When it finshs then it shows it aint installed still so it still wont work. ive could do maple story before. i miss my good old friends

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X