Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

How can I add a midi in one of my posts?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I add a midi in one of my posts?

I am in need of some help. I saved a small midi file on my desk top for a post, but how do I add it? its a windows media file. please, some one help me? and please make it simple to understand I am so new to all this

Re: How can I add a midi in one of my posts?

or how do I add the midi file some where else so it opens up when they click on the link???

Comment

For a link you would just have to upload the the file. Similar to how you do for images, but it would have to be a website that accepts the non-images. If you would like I can do that for you.

As for doing it in a post, I don't know if that is possible. It would probably require more than just the BB Code used for images and links.

Comment

I think you'll have to go with your second idea. If you're MiceChat gold, and I'm guessing you are , then you can attach various image formats directly to your posts, but there don't seem to be any audio extensions.

So, you'd have to upload the file somewhere and put a link to it in your post.

Comment

There are places like photobucket for images, and youTube for video, but I don't happen to know of any for audio (mp3 or midi) files. Doesn't mean that there aren't any, just that I don't know of them. If it's a oneshot deal, I might consider uploading the file to my website and letting you link to that directly. Depends on what it is....

Comment

ok, here is the site,, and here is the song... its for a thread I will be doing today ( shhhh its a secret http://www.catholic.net/christmas_so...?channel_id=17
            and the song.....Winter Wonderland
            Please lazyboy, can you do this for me? I really want it so that my friends here can link to the song ( hear it thank you so much!! I can not tell you how hard I have been trying to do this today .

Comment

It appears I may have spoken too soon. I seem to have encountered some techinical difficulties with my web space. But you already put it into a link that other can hear.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X