This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Sizing Help

Ok, I just recently returned from DLR and I took a bunch of pictures with my digital camera and uploaded them into my computer. Right now they're huge. Like 2816 x 2112 pixels. I want to make them small enough to use as an avatar, but I don't know how to make them smaller without distorting the image. Help!! :rant:
    Thanks FlAmAbLe

Re: Photo Sizing Help

never mind
    Thanks FlAmAbLe

Comment

Glad I could help
      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
        Glad I could help
        your amazing!!

Comment

I can't help with the resizing. However, I have recently discovered that for my future picture taking, it is best to have my camera on the PC setting. I only disovered this by taking pictures, and practicing posting them.

My computer program will resize pictures down to a size that they say is suitable for a web page. If you have a program on your computer that you can use, you might want to try that. I know the numbers are about 600 by 400.

I have learned more by doing.

I came home from my last Disneyland vacation, last year, with a lot of very large pictures too. I am still learning so much since that time.

I hope someone can give you some helpful advice.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by UltraCheese
            Ok, I just recently returned from DLR and I took a bunch of pictures with my digital camera and uploaded them into my computer. Right now they're huge. Like 2816 x 2112 pixels. I want to make them small enough to use as an avatar, but I don't know how to make them smaller without distorting the image. Help!! :rant:
            did you get it figured out hon?
            I just found out mom has no programs on her computer, I can not help you with resizing, I only have programs on my computer at home. if you send the pic to some one maybe they can resize it for you and send it back to you. I would do this for you, if I had a program here. ( I am at moms for 10 days

Comment

yup i got it
              Thanks FlAmAbLe

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X