This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Ringtones

I am one of the last adults in the world to finally get a cell phone. Basically I got it in case I am away from the house and my kids' school calls me, like in an emergency. Anyway, I am so excited to have one and really wanted a Disney ringtone. I went to the Disney Mobile web site and saw that they had some great Pirates ringtones, but I really wanted "When you wish upon a star." Not a cheesy instumental version, but either the one from the movie or a performer singing it well. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can get this song for my cellphone?

Right now I have David Bowie's "Let's Dance" as my ringtone. I love that guy, but in a way, I love Disney better. Thanks for the help.

Re: Disney Ringtones

If you buy Disney Mobile's service, they have "when you wish upon a star" available as a ringtone for sale. There are also computer programs and cables you can purchase that may enable you to make and put your own version on your particular phone

http://xingtone.com/affiliate/?id=72...FRBTCwodIFOV4w

Disney Mobile has an area called "Vault Disney" where they have some really unique images and ringtones for people who like Disney
    VISIT my sketchblog: M54

Comment

Thanks Yendorb for the info. I already went with Virgin Mobile for my phone service since I only needed it for emergencies. I don't think too many people will be calling me, mostly my husband, so I don't want to spend too much on accessories. Disney Mobile's plans wouldn't work for me so I don't think I can use their ringtones that are just for members. I'll keep looking though.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X