This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making words on the screen bigger...... Please help

I was wondering if there is a way to make the words look bigger on my computer. my eyes hurt, my head hurts and I find my eyes are having a hard time . I know I probably need new glasses, but for now can some one tell me how to make the words on the screen bigger thank you

Re: making words on the screen bigger...... Please help

How about a magnifying glass. I chuckle when I think of you sitting there with one of those in your hand!

Karla Holmes in a deer hunter hat not missing out on anything in here!!
    "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Hmm - are you talking about on the screen in general, or on your web browser?

For your web browser, the quick way to do it is to hit "Apple +" on a Mac. On a PC I'm not sure, but I think it's the "Alt" key instead. For your screen in general (again, for the Mac), go to System Preferences > Displays and then adjust the Resolutions. I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do this for a PC since I'm a Mac user. I'm guessing it would be similar, though.

Hope that helps somewhat!
      She did it!

Comment

Originally posted by desertdweller View Post
        How about a magnifying glass. I chuckle when I think of you sitting there with one of those in your hand!

Karla Holmes in a deer hunter hat not missing out on anything in here!!
        I never thought of that :lol:
        no really my eyes have been real funky lately and I am having a hard time seeing. seems the worl is in a fog . I need to make letters bigger to see clearly.

Comment

Me thinks Karla a trip to the eye doc is in order here....

How about your blood sugar?? Have you had that checked lately? Sometimes that can mess up everything in our systems. Seriously Karla, you need to take care of yourself!!! We want to keep you around for a long, long time!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
            For your web browser, the quick way to do it is to hit "Apple +" on a Mac. On a PC I'm not sure,
            I was going to say that! I have never been able to find an easy way on a PC and I'd like to know too, since I have to work on those dad-gummed PC machines at work.

Comment

With Windows XP- Start-control panel-accessibility options-configure windows for vision, hearing, mobility. This starts a configuration wizard, just answer the questions.
              Originally posted by lazyboy97O
              How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
              Originally posted by steamboatpete
              Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger Rick View Post
                With Windows XP- Start-control panel-accessibility options-configure windows for vision, hearing, mobility. This starts a configuration wizard, just answer the questions.
                no wizzard poped up but I did set it to large, looks the same as before.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                  Me thinks Karla a trip to the eye doc is in order here....

How about your blood sugar?? Have you had that checked lately? Sometimes that can mess up everything in our systems. Seriously Karla, you need to take care of yourself!!! We want to keep you around for a long, long time!!
                  Thank you Sweetie, it could be my diebetes. I have not check my blood sugars, I will do that now. thanks a lot for your concern hon I appreciate it a lot.my eyes have been fuzzy, seems like I am seeintg thru a dust cloud. maybe my blood sugars. I will go check

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                    Thank you Sweetie, it could be my diebetes. I have not check my blood sugars, I will do that now. thanks a lot for your concern hon I appreciate it a lot.my eyes have been fuzzy, seems like I am seeintg thru a dust cloud. maybe my blood sugars. I will go check
                    Good!! I'm glad you are following up on that Karla! We can't have you fainting into the keyboard!! You know how unfashionable that "keyboard forehead" look is!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X