This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing out DVD covers...

I have some DVD covers I would love to print out but after numerous tries I can't seem to get it right. Either it's too big or too small. I've been looking around to see if there was a program that could do this, but even then it got cut off at the end. I have a feeling I need longer paper, but when I look at it if there was a way to center or move the paper there would be enough space. I'm really clueless about this one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have a mac, if that makes any difference.

Re: Printing out DVD covers...

The proper dimensions for a DVD cover are 3240 pixels, by 2175 pixels, at a DPI (dots per inch) of 300. Make sure your image meets these specs, and it will fit on a regular 8.5x11 sheet no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosai X View Post
      The proper dimensions for a DVD cover are 3240 pixels, by 2175 pixels, at a DPI (dots per inch) of 300. Make sure your image meets these specs, and it will fit on a regular 8.5x11 sheet no problem.
      Thanks so much! I will try it out.

Comment

Some printers will not support printing at this resolution close to the edge. My HP Photosmart wants an inch at the end. You may want to use longer paper. I also suggest usiing Satin photo paper, as it looks a lot more like the real thing.

Comment

Is this the album art or the actual art on the cd itself. If it's on the cd itself you may just want to buy the printable cds. Then again, you would need a printer that would do that. Epson R series are great for these. R200, R300. I think it goes up to like R410 was the last one.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X