This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here Know About Airplanes?

I know this is stupid, but to pick my plane seat I wanted to get as close to the exit as possible. can someone tell me about the plane Mcdonnell douglas MD 90 and if the exit to leave the plane is in front or back? my seat is 14C is this the front where the exit from the plane is?

Re: Anyone Here Know About Airplanes?

You can use the SeatGuru website to check which are the best seats on the plane. Every airline and aircraft have different seating arrangements, so you have to check. 14C is an aisle seat, which sounds like it's in the middle of the plane.

Comment

I'm assuming you're flying Delta since they are the only US airline that flys them. Here's a map:

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Del...ines_MD-90.php

Not sure EXACTLY what you're asking but you are in an aisle seat and will be closer to the front of the aircraft.

MD90's CAN load from the rear of the plane. If this is an option when you board, you'd still want to enter the aircraft from the front as your seat is closer to the front. But the gate agents will tell you where to go, that's their job

Comment

thank you so much!@ I got a good seat I am very happy. I appreciate you guys

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
          I appreciate you guys

I appreciate me too :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
            thank you so much!@ I got a good seat I am very happy. I appreciate you guys
            Just curious, in your origional post, was that "exit" as in I want to be close to the exit so I can beat these folks off the plane, or "exit" as in Oh my god this thing is on fire I gotta get our of here... ?
            "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Moonliner View Post
              Just curious, in your origional post, was that "exit" as in I want to be close to the exit so I can beat these folks off the plane, or "exit" as in Oh my god this thing is on fire I gotta get our of here... ?
              I want to get off the plane faster

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X