This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod Help

My ipod (4GB mini) works fine when I play it with the car adapter. But I noticed today that when I put the headphones on, the music only comes out in the right ear. I thought it was the headphones, so I tried 2 other pairs of headphones and it's the same problem.
    I just tried re-setting it as they said on the apple help site, with no luck.
    What can I do? I did buy an extra year warranty on it, just in case.
    Last edited by Joshrzmeup; 09-25-2006, 12:49 PM.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Re: iPod Help

Answer: Unknown!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Try turning the headphone plug while in the ipod untill you hear both ears.

Comment

Originally posted by girrrtacos View Post
        Try turning the headphone plug while in the ipod untill you hear both ears.
        Nope, didn't work.
        I might just have to make a genius bar appointment for friday at my local apple store to get it fixed since it's still in warranty.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

My wife's Ipod did something similar.

The different adaptors (and sometimes just jerking the headphones around) can cause the headphone jacks to become loose. Now we can't use the adaptor with her ipod... Sad story.
          St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X