Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any cool free programs out there to play with pictures?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iMACgineer
    replied
    Re: any cool free programs out there to play with pictures?

For free apps I do love GIMP. I used that for a while on my PC at work. Great little app. It's actually got one feature I did love that Photoshop on my Mac doesn't, or at least, I haven't found it. With GIMP, you can click on some specific color, and it selects all the same color on the entire image.
    For example:
    I click something blue on the image, anything else that is blue in the image is selected with it. Comes in handy.

Photoshop Elements is great too.

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
    GIMP is really a great tool. It is almost as powerful as Photoshop. However, just like Photoshop, it is a bitch to learn.

I use Picasa a lot for the simple stuf.
    how do you do your awsome avatars Dusty? I am not good with tough stuff, just want to play with pictures, and have some fun

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
    My computer didn't come with Adobe, but I get emailed so many pdf files that I ended up downloading it and upgrading it....all free.

The latest download/upgrade included Photoshop. Then after it downloaded, when I used it this afternoon, there was an option of upgrading THAT download. I haven't done it yet, but it's a great program.

When someone emails you a document on pdf, what happens? Will your computer open it?

Maybe I can email you a pdf, you can try to open it and get the download?
    I have never recied a PDF, sounds cool. you mean if they send you a file you can get adobe? wow, ok send me one please !!!

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied

GIMP is really a great tool. It is almost as powerful as Photoshop. However, just like Photoshop, it is a bitch to learn.

I use Picasa a lot for the simple stuf.

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

My computer didn't come with Adobe, but I get emailed so many pdf files that I ended up downloading it and upgrading it....all free.

The latest download/upgrade included Photoshop. Then after it downloaded, when I used it this afternoon, there was an option of upgrading THAT download. I haven't done it yet, but it's a great program.

When someone emails you a document on pdf, what happens? Will your computer open it?

Maybe I can email you a pdf, you can try to open it and get the download?

Leave a comment:

• lazyboy97O
    replied

If you are looking into something along the lines of Adobe Photoshop you can try your hand at Gimpshop.

Leave a comment:

• Tui
    replied

I didn't buy Photoshop, I bought Photoshop elements its cheaper and does what I want it to do.

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

picassa looks like just an ordinary tool,. it stores and fixes pics, but I was looking for somethign that I can add goofy stuff to my pics, add hats etc. you know morph pics thank you girls for helping me

Leave a comment:

• frecky
    replied

theres picassa...just go to google and it will bring it up.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperbole
    replied

Try searching downloads.com for freeware. Here's a sample: http://www.download.com/3150-2204_4-...size=&ca=12511

Leave a comment:

• any cool free programs out there to play with pictures?

I can not afford adobe, or the fancy tools that lets you crop, or decorate pics. I so want to do fun things with my pictures ( add hats, and captions colors, etc.) is there anything out there that is free and easy to use?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X