This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrr....

Does MiceChat not take 'bmp.' files? I tried to upload some photos for my avatar, they were smaller than the required size and everything but it was still an invalid file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I have to get my anger out somehow.
    Thanks FlAmAbLe

Re: Grrrr....

Um... can't you just save them as a different type of file? .jpg is valid here.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Most websites as a rule do not support uploading .bmp files. They're big, bulky, and most people plain old dislike them. It shouldn't be too much to use .gif, .jpg, or .png instead, which you will find support for out there on the web.

Comment

one word....photoshop...or maybe MS paint heeh just change the extension
        "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
        "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
        "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
        I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
        If you won the lottery what would you do?
        Originally posted by Wally
        Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Yes, just open them in Paint, head to "File > Save As...", and then select another file type (I recommend PNG) from the "Save As Type:" dropdown.
          -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
            Yes, just open them in Paint, head to "File > Save As...", and then select another file type (I recommend PNG) from the "Save As Type:" dropdown.
            the admin has spoken!! go and do as he hast commanded!! :lol:
            "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
            "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
            "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Originally posted by Ride Warrior
            I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
            If you won the lottery what would you do?
            Originally posted by Wally
            Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man View Post
              -yoinks for future use for the next time some member uses a .bmp thats disguised as a .jpg for a sig..-

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X