This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket problems

Is anyone else having techincal difficulties with Photobucket? Today, it will only let me access the most recent page. If I try to go back two or three pages, the whole thing shuts down, and my internet link is broken.

What the freak?

Re: Photobucket problems

I have that problem with them everyday.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Hmm ... I haven't had any problems with my Photobucket account at all. I'd complain to staff ... especially if you pay for it.

Comment

I could never get photobucket to upload!

I switched to Imageshack.us

I havent had any problems yet. And with my mac I can just drag and drop!

Comment

Originally posted by Never Grow Up View Post
          I could never get photobucket to upload!

I switched to Imageshack.us

I havent had any problems yet. And with my mac I can just drag and drop!

Agreed. Imageshack works much better than Photobucket. Cleaner and faster results, I say!
          sigpic

" Doombuggies: The scariest transportation around! "

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
            Hmm ... I haven't had any problems with my Photobucket account at all. I'd complain to staff ... especially if you pay for it.
            I'm with that. I've never had a prob with photobucket. But yeah, let the staff know.

Comment

I've been using Photobucket for 2 years without any problems.

However, I just installed the new version of Internet Explorer, which seems to be screwing up every site I go to. Including Photobucket. It seems to want to block necessary pop-ups, uploads, etc. So check your settings if you are using the new IE. That could be the problem.

Also, Photobucket has just tweaked their interface. It is possible that they were having maintenance issues as a result.
              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                Also, Photobucket has just tweaked their interface. It is possible that they were having maintenance issues as a result.

I was just about to post this. I just logged on and noticed they have changed things a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                  I've been using Photobucket for 2 years without any problems.

However, I just installed the new version of Internet Explorer, which seems to be screwing up every site I go to. Including Photobucket. It seems to want to block necessary pop-ups, uploads, etc. So check your settings if you are using the new IE. That could be the problem.

IE does have it's problems... Firefox works just so much better...

I have not had issues with photobucket, but as said... the upgrade they did recently might have caused some issues recently.

Comment

I had a problem yesterday with it not wanting to upload. It just halted. I stopped the upload and restarted it and it took it just fine. The Belles signature box in my sig is the result.
                    >>Alan<<
                    Member 216

Comment

I use Flickr, mostly.
                      I like how it has public/private options with each picture. And it's easier to groups pics.
                      Of course, I get a pro account free, so...
                      I do use PB for quick uploads, though. I'm not sure I like the new format - harder to copy the picture's URL.
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse