This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cingular Technical Support

I work for Cingular Wirless Technical Support and I am here to assist any of my fellow Micechatters with any questions with their Cingular devices. So, if you have any question feel free to post on here or send me a PM.
    sigpic

Re: Cingular Technical Support

3G service...when is it expanding into LA? I'm getting some 3G signal every now and then, but its 1-2 bars.

Also, the g/f is on her 2nd razr and from my previous experience with them, the reception gets compromised for the design. Is that correct?

thanks for this great thread!!! wahooo!
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

And Jack (hollywood1939) is a Cingular Sales guy. Hhhmmmm.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

What is the buzz on the Samsung Blackjack? I am trying to choose a new phone with pda capabilities. It is between that and the Treo. Which is the better phone?

As for the Razr, I had three then got my Nokia 6682. It has been a great little phone.
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Hey um, do you guys have a hookup with Verizon? I'd like a date with Catherine Zeta Jones.
          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Is it true that since Cingular is advertising the fewest dropped calls, they get around this by not connecting them in the first place and sending a call failed instead?

Why does it take 30-45 seconds to hear anything after I push send?

Why does it sometimes take 3-4 days to get a TM?

Why does it sometimes take 3-4 days to get a voice mail?

Why do I keep getting call failed?
            Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
              Hey um, do you guys have a hookup with Verizon? I'd like a date with Catherine Zeta Jones.
              That's T-Mobile silly. Although I haven'/t seen her in one of their commercials in a long time.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Oh, her contract didn't get renewed...I'm sure they have her info down somewhere.
                What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Verizon is the guy in the trench coat...

I looked at the BlackJack yesterday. Its pretty nice, but it doesn't use Windows Mobile like some of the others do so I don't think you will be able to get Office programs for it. If you want small though, this thing is tiny.

Go to www.cnet.com and search on Cingualr Blackjack for reviews. It rates well.

I need to check in on the Treo to see what it looks like.
                  Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
                    I think shes with Tmobile anyway.
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
                      Verizon is the guy in the trench coat...

I looked at the BlackJack yesterday. Its pretty nice, but it doesn't use Windows Mobile like some of the others do so I don't think you will be able to get Office programs for it. If you want small though, this thing is tiny.

Go to www.cnet.com and search on Cingualr Blackjack for reviews. It rates well.

I need to check in on the Treo to see what it looks like.
                      My boss has the Treo and likes it well enough. The thing is bulky though. I have had a Palm Pilot for years now, so I am a bit nervous switching over to Windows Mobile. The Cingular site claims that the Blackjack comes with Office software.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot View Post
                        My boss has the Treo and likes it well enough. The thing is bulky though. I have had a Palm Pilot for years now, so I am a bit nervous switching over to Windows Mobile. The Cingular site claims that the Blackjack comes with Office software.
                        I don't know for sure, but I will ask Jack to come in here and be a salesman.

Jack!

You out there?
                        Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Yeahm, the Treo is bulky. The BlackJack is really thin. It light too and the keyboard is layed out pretty well.
                          Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot View Post
                            It comes with Office software but it is read-only, you can't edit or create. The Treo 680 comes with Documents to Go so you can create, edit and read Word, Excel and PowerPoint. What do you plan on using it for? The 680 isn't as bulky as the 600 and 650.
                            -Jack :geek:
                            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Jack, are the 680's a good choice against the BlackJack? I don't see myself doing alot of creating, but I would like to have the option. Does it surf like the BlackJack does?
                              Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X